• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 11, 2022

Problably there is one or 2 scenes related to breast expansion, didn't check but If anywone knows a site where dlstuff get leaked.
The ones i use are kimochi games and otomi games( i dont recomend to use this one)

swietty

Dec 18, 2023
Anyone got full version of Perks of Lactogenesis by CreatorOfRoxanneB?

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
I can.
Looks legit, and It passed the security check (no virus, or malware detected).

Although, you have to change your language settings for non-unicode programs to Japanese in order to correctly load the files which in turn makes the game playable.
is the game even worth it though?

Aug 7, 2022
is the game even worth it though?
Even if it's bad, it's better than nothing.

We are in a desert, the BE canteen is empty, there is only dust inside it. We are wandering tiredly where there are only 3DCG, text-only games and art made by AI, only time will bless us with a developer that has a good art style including our fetish...

Meanwhile AE enjoyers must be in the Mariana Trench in a worse situation than us, if I could I would do everyone a favor by creating a game with what we like.

May 16, 2021
Even if it's bad, it's better than nothing.

We are in a desert, the BE canteen is empty, there is only dust inside it. We are wandering tiredly where there are only 3DCG, text-only games and art made by AI, only time will bless us with a developer that has a good art style including our fetish...

Meanwhile AE enjoyers must be in the Mariana Trench in a worse situation than us, if I could I would do everyone a favor by creating a game with what we like.
The only developer that comes to mind (for me) is NoseBecc with it's game "BE Witches". And from what I could find, the development is still going strong. I bet we could see a new public version uploaded this year.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes