• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 26, 2018
Even if it's bad, it's better than nothing.

We are in a desert, the BE canteen is empty, there is only dust inside it. We are wandering tiredly where there are only 3DCG, text-only games and art made by AI, only time will bless us with a developer that has a good art style including our fetish...

Meanwhile AE enjoyers must be in the Mariana Trench in a worse situation than us, if I could I would do everyone a favor by creating a game with what we like.
I'm trying to! Clarabelle still needs a ton of work, but I'm trying to get it in a good place with artwork I commission from sataniccake !

mahiOLD.png

Reactions: jwms2010

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
Hi everyone, does anyone have this?
the is Bakunyuu ni Naranai to Derarenai Heya
I bought the game and made a quick and dirty English translation using google (I don't have the points to use DeepL). To use this, just drop the contents into the game folder. Its only like 400 yen, so support the creator if you can. As far as content goes, there are only 3 sprite states and 3 corresponding end screens. There are however physical and mental descriptions that change more often in the menu. Be aware that text does get cut off there, and there's nothing I can do to fix. Enjoy.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
The only developer that comes to mind (for me) is NoseBecc with it's game "BE Witches". And from what I could find, the development is still going strong. I bet we could see a new public version uploaded this year.
BE Witches has the problem where bust upgrades are permanent, and the gaps between each upgrade is pretty far, so I've always considered it more of a "big boob game" than a BE one.
If it was up to me, upgrading your bust levels would just increase the max size, and your bust would adjust based on, say, mana or something.

Damn great game as a "game" and I'd highly recommend it for the overall feel to the art, which kinda sucks since it's carving out an annoyingly limited niche:
1. It's too lewd for SFW fans, and the name alone means they'll have to play it in Appear Offline mode.
2. BE fans get a bit disappointed by how little actual breast expansion scenes are in the game. (It's basically flipping a switch off-screen and only the MCs get an expansion animation of any kind.)
3. Big boob fans get too impatient waiting for the first bust size upgrade, which takes a while, and all the BIG upgrades are WAY later anyway, the first upgrade isn't really noteworthy.

EDIT: don't get me wrong, it's a great game, it's just that it's carving out a difficult niche.

DarkDelights

Apr 19, 2018
BE Witches has the problem where bust upgrades are permanent, and the gaps between each upgrade is pretty far, so I've always considered it more of a "big boob game" than a BE one.
If it was up to me, upgrading your bust levels would just increase the max size, and your bust would adjust based on, say, mana or something.

Damn great game as a "game" and I'd highly recommend it for the overall feel to the art, which kinda sucks since it's carving out an annoyingly limited niche:
1. It's too lewd for SFW fans, and the name alone means they'll have to play it in Appear Offline mode.
2. BE fans get a bit disappointed by how little actual breast expansion scenes are in the game. (It's basically flipping a switch off-screen and only the MCs get an expansion animation of any kind.)
3. Big boob fans get too impatient waiting for the first bust size upgrade, which takes a while, and all the BIG upgrades are WAY later anyway, the first upgrade isn't really noteworthy.

EDIT: don't get me wrong, it's a great game, it's just that it's carving out a difficult niche.
First off, you have convinced me to try BE witches again. I fall under the n3 category.

Secondly. Steam has added a feature where you can mark games as "private" meaning it wont appear in your library for others viewing your steam account and does not show it when playing even if online. All else appear as normal on your end unlike the hidden tag.

This is a game changer and I strongly recommend it for all my lewd steam enjoyers!
It can be accessed from right click > properties > privacy

komandosn

Apr 23, 2020

You can change between sizes in menu, so they are not really that permanent.

Also for number 2.
You can recruit every enemy to your team and they have the same animation as MC.

You probably wasn't rly playing this game for a long time as there is mention of this "NG+" switch in your post.
I recommend to replay as it expanded considerably.

War9xd3

Jan 14, 2021
I was wondering if we could get a link for these two games as well.

(I know theres an Otomi Games link for this one but I keep getting a virus warning from my protection)

Both of these games fall into our kind of territory.

Thanks.

Stelas QT

Dec 27, 2017
After far, FAR too many years, Crossing Knightmare has received a full English translation.
Only problem is the team that translated it is asking $25 USD for it.
Humbly sharing the link for any BE fans with the cash to flash and share.

I bit the bullet downloading rn but anyone got a guide on how I should upload this? kinda a dumb dumb

H-Seeker

Apr 22, 2023
I was wondering if we could get a link for these two games as well.

(I know theres an Otomi Games link for this one but I keep getting a virus warning from my protection)

Both of these games fall into our kind of territory.

Thanks.
I once bought these 2 and they dont really seem like a real "BE" content, you can just increase the bust size in numbers but not in reality, they're just undressing. Just a disappointment.

Reactions: War9xd3 and bob118k
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes