VN Others Abandoned Bloodsucker [v0.2.0] [Lesser]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Seraphine is pretty much an antagonist so there'll be no one like her... *shivers in PTSD*

I realized I scared off a lot of people with the intense beginning and gave them the idea that I'm about to take them to a shady back alley (゜-゜)

In reality I just wanna give them a warm blanket and a cup of coffee that may have a bit of rat poison. (just a lil bit)
Personally I think that in the end I prefer to pass. That the LIs (I haven't gotten past the first encounter with Seraphina) can use their powers on the MC and he has no chance to resist... It's certainly not a game that suits my tastes.

In any case, good luck and thanks.

Reactions: LordSinner

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
Personally I think that in the end I prefer to pass. That the LIs (I haven't gotten past the first encounter with Seraphina) can use their powers on the MC and he has no chance to resist... It's certainly not a game that suits my tastes.

In any case, good luck and thanks.
It's not entirely like that, the scene with Seraphine is a one off.
Sorry to hear you couldn't get passed it though, best regards.

2personz

May 2, 2020
Played through and enjoyed it! It's a bit of a shame there's not either a scroll rollback or a load scene option within the save scene interface but it's really not that much of a problem, just a nice to have. Definitely looking forward to future updates!

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
Played through and enjoyed it! It's a bit of a shame there's not either a scroll rollback or a load scene option within the save scene interface but it's really not that much of a problem, just a nice to have. Definitely looking forward to future updates!
Happy to know you had fun, I couldn't find any space under the dialog bar to place the load scene button and the idea of putting it in the save menu itself never occured to me until you mentioned it ゜-゜ I'll be sure to include that in the next release

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not entirely like that, the scene with Seraphine is a one off.
Sorry to hear you couldn't get passed it though, best regards.
I don't like LIs (or anyone for that matter) dominating/hypnotizing the MC, so from the moment that happens, I've been pretty disgusted by that scene. I don't like the other option either (after my first game, the only option I find appealing is that the MC hasn't any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with her, so saying yes just puts me off).

I like harem games with romance, but if to avoid scenes that I don't want, I depend on things happening to the MC beyond his control (such as someone showing up at the right time) and not on his desire to do so or not, then I have no interest in the game. Personally, if I say no to a sex scene it's because I want it not only to not happen, but for the MC to actively avoid it. And that scene just left me with the feeling that the MC is little more than a puppet and that if I don't want a scene, the MC is just going to have to wait for something to happen to prevent it, because by himself he isn't going to be able.

Sep 13, 2020
Needs a transparent text box background so we can enjoy the scenes in the backgrounds without getting rid of the text together with a click of a button but instead a setting where we can set the opacity of the background instead of a red text box with text, if that makes any sense if not any of you guys and gals can elaborate more on what I said please to get the point across I, will say the story is good just what I pointed out needs fixed. I wish we could have Seraphine as a love interest and not the antagonist because I could see myself in this game trying to show her to try and be good and date or break her down slowly and make her understand we are trying to protect her and others but still show her we care for her.

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
Needs a transparent text box background so we can enjoy the scenes in the backgrounds without getting rid of the text together with a click of a button but instead a setting where we can set the opacity of the background instead of a red text box with text, if that makes any sense if not any of you guys and gals can elaborate more on what I said please to get the point across I, will say the story is good just what I pointed out needs fixed.
I'm a little bit confused but I do believe this feature alerady exists, it's the little slider on the right side that you can drag down to change opacity. (Hope this solves your issue)
1681895487344.png
For extra convenience you can also hide the buttons by poking the eye in the middle.
1681895608814.png

I wish we could have Seraphine as a love interest and not the antagonist because I could see myself in this game trying to show her to try and be good and date or break her down slowly and make her understand we are trying to protect her and others but still show her we care for her.
Seraphine is both a love interest and an antagonist. (I'd say more but I don't wanna spoil the surprise.)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Where is the save location for android? Found a file on android/data/com.lesser.bloodsucker but with empty file in it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Seraphine is both a love interest and an antagonist. (I'd say more but I don't wanna spoil the surprise.)
It isn't likely that I will return to the game (I could only consider it if with the rest of the LIs it was the MC who can reject the sex scenes and not, as with Seraphina, expect that something or someone will avoid it). In any case, if I were to come back, I hope the MC can completely avoid having a romantic relationship with her.

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
It isn't likely that I will return to the game (I could only consider it if with the rest of the LIs it was the MC who can reject the sex scenes and not, as with Seraphina, expect that something or someone will avoid it). In any case, if I were to come back, I hope the MC can completely avoid having a romantic relationship with her.
All sex scenes will be avoidable/optional along with romantic decisions, nothing sexually explicit will be forced onto you.
LIs and other characters will tease you but nothing more will happen unless you decide to allow them or you yourself make a move on them.

Think of it like this. Girl A presses her chest against you, you will be given the choice to push her away or let it happen.

This is a case where the girl takes the initiative, not all the LIs are going to jump on you. Seraphine pretty much exists for people who would rather the LI make the first move.

I know your main concern is the fact that Sky showed up to save the day, this won't be a reoccuring thing, I just thought it made sense in that moment for the MC to recieve help since he's up against something supernatural for the very first time unlike Sky who already seems experienced.

Having him be able to just counter Seraphine (who's way stronger than him at the moment, since as the beginning states, vampires are a LOT more powerful than humans) would just throw every rule out the window and leave no room for character development.

I hope that gives more clarity.

LesserKing

Ant
Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
Where is the save location for android? Found a file on android/data/com.lesser.bloodsucker but with empty file in it
To be completely honest even I'm confused about where it goes, It should be somewhere in /data/data/com.lesser.bloodsucker/files/ but it even comes out empty for me.

I tried saving it to a new location a few months ago but it doesn't work too well.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
All sex scenes will be avoidable/optional along with romantic decisions, nothing sexually explicit will be forced onto you.
LIs and other characters will tease you but nothing more will happen unless you decide to allow them or you yourself make a move on them.

Think of it like this. Girl A presses her chest against you, you will be given the choice to push her away or let it happen.

This is a case where the girl takes the initiative, not all the LIs are going to jump on you. Seraphine pretty much exists for people who would rather the LI make the first move.

I know your main concern is the fact that Sky showed up to save the day, this won't be a reoccuring thing, I just thought it made sense in that moment for the MC to recieve help since he's up against something supernatural for the very first time unlike Sky who already seems experienced.

Having him be able to just counter Seraphine (who's way stronger than him at the moment, since as the beginning states, vampires are a LOT more powerful than humans) would just throw every rule out the window and leave no room for character development.

Thanks for the explanation. This clears up my doubts a lot.

Reactions: LesserKing

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
You should not play any game with supernatural elements, ever. You're in the wrong game. Vampires are a monster girl. I take it you havent watched any vampires movies to understand how they generally act. Their a dominate kind.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You should not play any game with supernatural elements, ever. You're in the wrong game. Vampires are a monster girl. I take it you havent watched any vampires movies to understand how they generally act. Their a dominate kind. Expect it to happen!!!
Ok, first, I've played Vampire the Masquerade quite a bit, so I know how Vampires can be in a game where they're not exactly friendly little people. In fact, considering that the more civilized call non-vampires as "cattle", and don't believe they have any rights at all (Camarilla), imagine what those who are even less respectful with "mortals" (Sabbat) will be like. In any case, this is a game that has nothing to do with Vampire the Masquerade (vampires there are male and female, and most of them see humanity as little more than cows to be milked at best case)

Second, I've skipped the scene in question and I like the rest of the game, so I'll proceed to ignore your suggestion. If you don't like it, then you can proceed to scratch yourself. Also, from what I've seen after it, I think that if any LI is going to have a femdom scene, I can easily avoid it (the MC will have the real decision about it, if all works as it is working until now), so I'll do that.

And finally, if you don't like my comments, proceed to use the ignore button, since I really don't care if they offend you: The Dev doesn't seem to have been offended by them and has been kind enough to explain how the game works, so I've given it another chance after his explanations.

And you can skip responding to this comment, because I'm not going to talk about this topic again.

Ok, after these explanations I have proceeded to try the game again, and I think that, after having skipped that first scene, I may like the game. At least for now I'm liking it.

I find that I can like all the LIs except Seraphine, and the story is interesting.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Exactly!! they see humans as cattle, at best something like monkeys.. On the general lore that that. Their a prediotry monster race towards their food/snack source. So the first encounter she was preying on the MC is totally understandable. And to use her powers to remove his memories is probably as vampires are probably trying to coexist. Less trouble for her if he forgets. The great thing about the encounter is that it was only partially effective. He didnt forgot, but rather its blurry. he may be able to resist her in the future if he develops. Guessing that part flew over your head. WIth the nature of the game, events are going to happen, and she may start seeing him more than just a food source/ play thing. But the route has to start somewhere! And its not as fun if the MC doesnt have to do anything, or show some work/talent for it.

Sounds to me, you expect even strong girls, to just walk up to the MC , lay down and wait to be fuck by him just cause hes the MC of this story and no girl should take the lead.. Thats not how it works in terms of character development. I think this is why people hate and complain about Fem dom tags I guess. But there is plenty of games on this site that does that.

Last edited:
Reactions: bulifun

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For me, a good ending is that the MC ends the game in a romantic relationship with all the LIs (or at least with all the ones I'm interested in), spoiled and happy and in which no LI uses their powers to coerce the MC.

Bad ending is anything that differs from the first (the MC is mentally dominated and becomes a slave to whoever, I have to choose between different LIs, the MC dies...)
Reason why I am not playing this. The neither good or bad ending with a twist does not sound like any sort of ending I want.. possibly the one you listed like slave, masochist, or dominated.. Nope I was out at that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Exactly!! they see humans as cattle, at best something like monkeys.. On the general lore that that. Their a prediotry monster race towards their food/snack source. So the first encounter she was preying on the MC is totally understandable. And to use her powers to remove his memories is probably as vampires are probably trying to coexist. Less trouble for her if he forgets. The great thing about the encounter is that it was only partially effective. He didnt forgot, but rather its blurry. he may be able to resist her in the future if he develops. Guessing that part flew over your head. WIth the nature of the game, events are going to happen, and she may start seeing him more than just a food source/ play thing. But the route has to start somewhere! And its not as fun if the MC doesnt have to do anything, or show some work/talent for it.
My route with her is the one where the MC isn't going to have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with her.

Sounds to me, you expect even strong girls, to just walk up to the MC , lay down and wait to be fuck by him just cause hes the MC of this story and no girl should take the lead.. Thats not how it works in terms of character development. I think this is why people hate and complain about Fem dom tags I guess. But there is plenty of games on this site that does that.
Personally I have a special interest in avoiding femdom scenes, I like it, but it's frustrating if the scene can only be avoided by the intervention of a third party. I don't like the fact that the MC can't avoid the scene himself because it takes away the pleasure of saying no. The scene may has all the sense, but that doesn't make me like it. It disgusts me, and it will continue to disgust me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Reason why I am not playing this. The neither good or bad ending with a twist does not sound like any sort of ending I want.. possibly the one you listed like slave, masochist, or dominated.. Nope I was out at that.
I don't know what the Dev has in mind for the ending, but I hope it's not anything you say, as I consider that a bad ending.

As I said, a good ending is like this:

the MC ends the game in a romantic relationship with all the LIs (or at least with all the ones I'm interested in), spoiled and happy and in which no LI uses their powers to coerce the MC.
And a bad ending is anything that doesn't fit into a good ending as I have described it.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes