VN Ren'Py Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Never did I say I find the game bad, but that it might be a possible reason for BD's lesser popularity among the other games. The idea is hard to prove, and the same goes for your theory. You don't have stats to prove your 'not enough people tried the game recently.' statement. Blaming only two releases doesn't make sense when there have been six more since, including v0.2.1. People had time and content, but the thread is still inactive with posts like 'when's the next update?' and 'abandoned?'. Fans of straight content almost raised hell over how ridiculously low the amount of males is.
this game is poorly done when it comes to straight content - probably one of the worst i ever seen. No idea why dev even bother with straight paths instead of make this avn a full lesbian.
It's also worth to mention - almost 2 years and he has only 35 paid members, it's obvious what will happen to this project if it doesn't change

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Damn, what a tiring game to play for the first few minutes. Nothing but conflict everywhere. It's too much (for me)!

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
update from the dev on discord

" I'm planning to post a status report on Patreon either later today or tomorrow. Also, I have some side projects that I've been preparing for months, and three of them are almost ready

Oh, and I'll also post some sneak peeks for the higher tiers"

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
update from the dev on discord

" I'm planning to post a status report on Patreon either later today or tomorrow. Also, I have some side projects that I've been preparing for months, and three of them are almost ready

Oh, and I'll also post some sneak peeks for the higher tiers"
Doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Doesn't look like that's gonna happen.
Dev updated discord about 6 hours ago, as soon as he updates the status report I will post it here

Good day y'all. Apologies for the delay in updating you on the development progress. I've returned today to my PC and will begin writing the status report now. Please allow me some time to organize my thoughts, and I'll have it ready in a few minutes. Thank you for your patience. ❤

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Never did I say I find the game bad, but that it might be a possible reason for BD's lesser popularity among the other games. The idea is hard to prove, and the same goes for your theory. You don't have stats to prove your 'not enough people tried the game recently.' statement. Blaming only two releases doesn't make sense when there have been six more since, including v0.2.1. People had time and content, but the thread is still inactive with posts like 'when's the next update?' and 'abandoned?'. Fans of straight content almost raised hell over how ridiculously low the amount of males is.

Your assertive statement, "Popularity has nothing to do if something is good or not." is inaccurate and contradicts your chosen terminology because popularity is a mirror reflecting where value meets the masses. Considering how small, in terms of products the market of adult games is, especially that of the FMC genre, the masses see no value. Were your statement held true, then using Apple as an example, they would not sell a single phone unless the quality met the standards set by their marketing. I'm not drawing a direct market comparison, rather, I offer this example to illustrate my perspective.

Regarding my contributions as a supporter, check my post history, and you'll notice that I've promoted BD on various threads, shared news, and leaked a couple of game versions here, which in fact, have brought more subscribers to his Patreon. Just so you know, I would create fan art as well, as I do in the AWAM fan art thread from time to time, and helped promote the game here. But I can't because Deus doesn't share his .duf files. All of this is more than what you've done, judging me for having a different opinion when you certainly don't know me. But according to you, it's laughable to offer a different opinion but admirable to use someone else's answer as your own to back up your claims.

You saw the angry emote and still pressed it, even though it's not a facepalm anymore and this says a lot... However, in the risk of getting thread banned, I'll leave it at that. I've given my two cents and am moving on. You all can continue to spam the angry emote and see if that changes anything smh. Peace out.
this game is poorly done when it comes to straight content - probably one of the worst i ever seen. No idea why dev even bother with straight paths instead of make this avn a full lesbian.
It's also worth to mention - almost 2 years and he has only 35 paid members, it's obvious what will happen to this project if it doesn't change
this_isnt.jpg

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
BD has everything I'm seeking in an FMC game: blackmail, lesbian, straight, incest and an actual story. So, based on sneak peeks that DA posted on Patreon, I'm not moving along anytime soon because the next update looks hella promising. Just a note for future reference, it's not your place to instruct me on what to do. I suggest you focus on offering constructive feedback and keeping the conversation flowing instead, mate. If you disagree with my analytical approach and the slim probability I presented, let's move this discussion to a private conversation rather than cluttering the thread with unnecessary and pointless posts like yours.

Last edited:

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
BD has everything I'm seeking in an FMC game: blackmail, lesbian, straight, incest and an actual story. So, based on sneak peeks that DA posted on Patreon, I'm not moving along anytime soon because the next update looks hella promising. Just a note for future reference, it's not your place to instruct me on what to do. I suggest you focus on offering constructive feedback and keeping the conversation flowing instead, mate. If you disagree with my analytical approach and the slim probability I presented, let's move this discussion to a private conversation rather than cluttering the thread with unnecessary and pointless posts like yours.
Can you screenshot some of these posts from patreon and post it

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
OFC ,you are right , it's not your place to instruct me on what to do.
and you are right again , cluttering the thread with unnecessary and pointless posts like yours is not necessary at all.

Last edited:

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Man, I searched "lesbian" in the thread and saw so much crying about excessive amount of lesbian content that I downloaded this game instantly. After parrying dicks for an hour I got a single endless sleepover teasing scene and that's it, what the hell?

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Man, I searched "lesbian" in the thread and saw so much crying about excessive amount of lesbian content that I downloaded this game instantly. After parrying dicks for an hour I got a single endless sleepover teasing scene and that's it, what the hell?
First of all the lesbian tag doesn't mean shit on here and seeing your join date you already should know that. Beside that you don't really need to "parry" dicks for an hour, there are around 2-3 choices to avoid the male "LI's" in game.

Also the game is in early development and is just about done with introducing the main characters - and asuming you did the lesbian path (the correct one imo) you should know that Rose is gonna be a real slow burn romantic route, while Lydia will be the faster path (if you into that whole incest thingy).

If you in here for a quick jill/fap than nah sadly this game is not for you atm if you go the lesbian route ! :unsure:

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
lesbian tag doesn't mean shit
Yeah, that's why the first thing I do with lesbian female protagonist games is search "lesbian" in the thread (comments) to see if somebody asked about pure lesbian playthrough possibility and what they were answered.

You are right, the game is pretty early in development. I just expected more judging by what I saw in the comments lol.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes