Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
All the drama for those other characters is mostly their circumstances. The difference with Lily is she chooses the chaos. Quinn comes the closest, but I think Quinn's motives are more self preservation, whereas Lily just enjoys watching the world burn, as they say...
Lily strips because of monetary reasons not everyone is loaded like Jill or Sage, or morally bankrupt to pimp her sisters out like Quinn, or has the entire plot line laid to solve their tuition problems like Maya.

Enjoys the world burn? Lmao wtf they just don't want to be scammed by that Vinny guy who was selling for way too much price.

Lily's goal is the most noble amongst most of the cast, to get into healthcare without any debt. Unlike Quinn who lives for the chaos instead of trying to move away from the dark world. Quinn is ready to drop instead of continuing her education since her pimp deal with Steven broke off. Where as Lily works hard even with her job to score the best in her class.

When MC's head was hit by that drunken customer at Pink roses she didn't give a shit about money but went to take care of him. If she was that chaotic she would have never stood for Cathy by slapping Dawe or helped Ashley pass through the scavenger list.

You obviously don't understand her character so at least don't shit on her.

Last edited:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
It's funny how many Being a DIK gifs there are on tenor, and like 95% of them are the Blank My Beloved lockets lmao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This crazy guy dancing is very funny, especially since the MC makes fun of his dancing, but he thinks he is being praised

Jul 29, 2017
Could one of you guys help me with something, I'm trying to figure it out.

I have unpacked the game so I can access all of the images, but I'd also like to manipulate the text, like these for example:

I've tried URM, but for whatever reason I can only change the names of the speakers, not the actual dialogue.

I was also curious, with how fast some of you pull up scans from the game, do you guys just have hundreds of screenshots from various playthroughs on hand or is there some other way to find a certain scene without loading up a save that's close to it?

My shitposting ability is greatly limited until I can unlock these secrets :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Derek's Brother

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

I have unpacked the game so I can access all of the images, but I'd also like to manipulate the text, like these for example:

I've tried URM, but for whatever reason I can only change the names of the speakers, not the actual dialogue.

I was also curious, with how fast some of you pull up scans from the game, do you guys just have hundreds of screenshots from various playthroughs on hand or is there some other way to find a certain scene without loading up a save that's close to it?

My shitposting ability is greatly limited until I can unlock these secrets :poop:
Use unren and you can decompile the game images.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023

I did this in SG, I went to the folder where the game's translation is, I opened it with notepad and you press the key to locate the text I think it was Control + F, type a piece of text Example: roommate then I replaced it with sister
In your case you put: My heart which you will probably find, then you replace By the text you want
Hope to help

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Nicole is better, the MC becomes a stepfather as a bonus
wait wait, i read that corratly, nicole is good because mc can be step father? what the hell? i was think that is her negativ, like all girl has something negativ in this game

And then after all that shit about when you can and can't kiss...
i didnt get that kiss from Lily:cry:
i felt, i have to sit with Derek and dont let a girl to ruin my friendship with my progressivly funny feminist friend and hell week brother:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Riaman

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Lily strips because of monetary reasons not everyone is loaded like Jill or Sage, or morally bankrupt to pimp her sisters out like Quinn, or has the entire plot line laid to solve their tuition problems like Maya.

Enjoys the world burn? Lmao wtf they just don't want to be scammed by that Vinny guy who was selling for way too much price.

Lily's goal is the most noble amongst most of the cast, to get into healthcare without any debt. Unlike Quinn who lives for the chaos instead of trying to move away from the dark world. Quinn is ready to drop instead of continuing her education since her pimp deal with Steven broke off. Where as Lily works hard even with her job to score the best in her class.

When MC's head was hit by that drunken customer at Pink roses she didn't give a shit about money but went to take care of him. If she was that chaotic she would have never stood for Cathy by slapping Dawe or helped Ashley pass through the scavenger list.

You obviously don't understand her character so at least don't shit on her.
Don't take it too seriously dude; remember these are just characters written by another dude, no need to get all defensive and shit.

And I stand by what I'm saying: The character of Lily, written by Dr Pinkcake, in this pretend story, likes causing mischief and throwing people off:
  • The first time she meets the mc, straight off the bat she's messing with him, "Eyes down here, sweetie!"
  • When she first meets Josy, she's already trying to rope her into the Pink Rose.
  • She leaves the prep party even though she's a HOT and they were paid to be there.
  • She ignores Quinn's (her sorority vice president) requests and enjoys putting her in awkward positions (not literal positions, unfortunately...).
  • She tells Quinn outright she didn't care to join the HOTs and only joined because Tommy begged her to.
  • She doesn't care if the mc has a girlfriend when she's trying to fuck him, "Do you have a girlfriend? I won't tell her."
  • Her entire "rolling" deal with the mc is to boost her own image. She wants to be seen with the up and coming DIK for her own clout. She pretty much explains that to him, "It's all about being noticed by others now, fuckface."
  • Although it was the mc's idea to get a shot of himself with all the Pink Rose girls, it was Lily's idea to post it on social media (the mc wanted to just fuck with Tommy, but Lily wants to show the whole world. And when the mc baulks, her response is, "Unless you're scared..."
  • She's loving it that the mc's cock is plastered all around campus, "When they figure out it's you, guys will jealous of you, and you bet your ass that girls will be jealous of me."
Anyway, all of that is not to say I don't enjoy her character. I enjoy them all. Lily even got a tribute post from me back in the day:

So yeah, I use unren to unpack the game. I usually do it in a completely separate folder so it doesn't fuck up the original game.

Then I use AstroGrep to find scenes in the rpy files. I edit the script and copy it to the beginning of the game (usually the "script.rpy" file) so it plays pretty much as soon as I start the game. No need for saves to do all that.

If you enjoy those modified scenes, here's one of mine that even made its way to reddit. :ROFLMAO:

i didnt get that kiss from Lily:cry:
i felt, i have to sit with Derek and dont let a girl to ruin my friendship with my progressivly funny feminist friend and hell week brother:ROFLMAO:
Derek bounces back pretty easily. Telling him Zoey was a better friend and sitting with Lily instead of him only bother him for a short while. :p

Jul 29, 2017
Then I use AstroGrep to find scenes in the rpy files. I edit the script and copy it to the beginning of the game (usually the "script.rpy" file) so it plays pretty much as soon as I start the game. No need for saves to do all that.
I think I understand what you're saying, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. I did initially make another copy of BADIK in a different folder just for Unren, with no intention of actually running the game with this version.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes