Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Okay, I've organised my thoughts a bit. I can like really, really stretch this to the point that condom never goes on the MC and the rule would be intact, but even so Quinn definitely had the condom on hand and there is absolutely no reason for her not to make him swallow it.

Details, Roger, details. You've got to pay attention to the details.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Out of curiosity, I looked into what else the winning (or losing) of the Cumpetition contributes to.

I don't think I have ever seen this scene play out like this before:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's nothing, we can let it slide considering that Derek hooks up with Wendy.
gota throw that fuckwit a bone since he doesn't have one himself.
:ROFLMAO:

Jul 29, 2017
Derek should take his own advice and move on from Ashley. He's been at B&R almost an entire semester and has been hung up on her the entire time. So far, he's only hooked up with just 4 girls: Ashley, Wendy, Crabby and Granny.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not really. Quinn never puts a condom on the MC and he just pretends to cum. Why does she play along and pretend to make him swallow? Probably because it would be more humiliating for her to let others know that he considers humiliation preferable to fucking her raw.

Choosing to lose the cum-petition is to protect Derek and defy Quinn for the price of people THINKING the MC lost and swallowed a condom full of his own jizz. Bros before hoes.
I've never lost a CUM petition, it's disgusting. But overall, you can see for yourself, he swallowed it. Even with a condom, but it still gets inside him.. So now he still Joshy, but with protection. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Zerdusch

Formerly 'Eradicate Wokeness'
May 3, 2024
How many episodes will the game have? 12 or 16?
DPC said 15-17. But I think 16 is the last one and there will be an epilogue after that.

December 2024 - EP11
December 2025 - EP12 (Season 3 final)
December 2029 - EP16 (The final)

and...

Summer of 2030 - Epilogue

Reactions: Riaman

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yeah, all things considered protecting Derek's dignity is probably a lost cause, so you might as well win the cum-petition.

Still for Bella's happiness I would make the MC swallow a thousand condoms! After all it's him doing it, not me.

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
DPC said 15-17. But I think 16 is the last one and there will be an epilogue after that.

December 2024 - EP11
December 2025 - EP12 (Season 3 final)
December 2029 - EP16 (The final)

and...

Summer of 2030 - Epilogue
He will sure for take his sweet time considering this will be probably his last game. No way he is putting another decade for another AVN.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yeah, all things considered protecting Derek's dignity is probably a lost cause, so you might as well win the cum-petition.

Still for Bella's happiness I would make the MC swallow a thousand condoms! After all it's him doing it, not me.
It's been a while since I've gone through these earlier episodes.
But Bella's involvement in that escapes me. You'll have to refresh my memory.

Reactions: Riaman

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
It's been a while since I've gone through these earlier episodes.
But Bella's involvement in that escapes me. You'll have to refresh my memory.
It's more a case of having that list of past deeds be purely Bella (and the one Zoey, but that is not up to me). Winning the cum-petition adds Quinn to the list.

Zerdusch

Formerly 'Eradicate Wokeness'
May 3, 2024
He will sure for take his sweet time considering this will be probably his last game. No way he is putting another decade for another AVN.
BaDIK will be his last game, that's for sure.

Q: What are your plans after you finish Being a DIK?

A: I try not to think ahead too much, as I still have plenty of work to do with the game. But as more episodes get released, that's a thought I will eventually have to explore further. I have several options, but I don't know which one to choose right now. The only thing I'm certain of is that I will take a break and go into maintenance mode after Being a DIK is completed*. After the final release, there will probably be a need for v1.0.X or even v1.X.0 patches.

It means retirement.

Reactions: Kakasan

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

A: I try not to think ahead too much, as I still have plenty of work to do with the game. But as more episodes get released, that's a thought I will eventually have to explore further. I have several options, but I don't know which one to choose right now. The only thing I'm certain of is that I will take a break and go into maintenance mode after Being a DIK is completed*. After the final release, there will probably be a need for v1.0.X or even v1.X.0 patches.

It means retirement.
Nah just start rumors that College Kings is a better game and DPC will hop back onto that train to make another game...

Jul 29, 2017

It means retirement.
He should make a new game about a down on his luck game dev, who is trying to sell shitty games filled with pointless minigames. But after much struggle and perseverance, he fights his way to the top and becomes one of the highest paid devs in the world. Everyone loves his minigames, he even creates a console that's nothing but minigames. TV shows are made that are only minigames. The world becomes just a series of minigames.

Also there's a bit of fucking in-between the numerous minigames.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
It's more a case of having that list of past deeds be purely Bella (and the one Zoey, but that is not up to me). Winning the cum-petition adds Quinn to the list.
Doesn't Quinn slip it in regardless though? So win or lose, she's still on the list. Or is there an option to lose before she puts it in?

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes