chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
That's on you as the player tbf, you're missing a few chromosomes if you think that path will end well.
yeah man, you're right. the mc being a dumbass (reguardless of path) is completely on me, and has nothing to do with how hes written....:ROFLMAO:

tbh, i couldnt care less what you think of the others path. i do play, and enjoy them all, but the others path is probably my favourite. certainly the one i have the most fun with. quinn, lilly, cammy, rio, sara, mel, jade. yeah......must be missing a few chromosomes to enjoy that ride, right?......:FacePalm:

while i made no mention of a happy ending with quinn. (that was just you putting words in my mouth in a sad attempt at an insult) how her path ends is still up for debate. she could be inflenced by the mc enough to have it be a redemption story, or an epic crash and burn for our beloved mc. but, what you (and many others) are forgetting is that this is a game. you are not the mc. understanding this is why i dont care which road dpc takes her path down. i will play and enjoy either. goodfellas doesnt end well for the mc either, but its a great flick.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's both of the things I meant. The top of your head couldn't do better than that, which explains why your head is so easily convinced that you love Josy.

Dude, if Josy were Jill, you'd be Tybalt.
That makes no sense who are you Dawe actually that rude ... to Dawe

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
yeah man, you're right. the mc being a dumbass (reguardless of path) is completely on me, and has nothing to do with how hes written....:ROFLMAO:

tbh, i couldnt care less what you think of the others path. i do play, and enjoy them all, but the others path is probably my favourite. certainly the one i have the most fun with. quinn, lilly, cammy, rio, sara, mel, jade. yeah......must be missing a few chromosomes to enjoy that ride, right?......:FacePalm:

while i made no mention of a happy ending with quinn. (that was just you putting words in my mouth in a sad attempt at an insult) how her path ends is still up for debate. she could be inflenced by the mc enough to have it be a redemption story, or an epic crash and burn for our beloved mc. but, what you (and many others) are forgetting is that this is a game. you are not the mc. understanding this is why i dont care which road dpc takes her path down. i will play and enjoy either. goodfellas doesnt end well for the mc either, but its a great flick.
Just because it's a tragedy, doesn't mean it's bad.

Though, I actually could see a good end for Quinn. Basically the bigger fish get caught, Quinn avoids capture and goes into hiding. She leaves the life behind and one day the MC, who didn't choose anyone else hears a familiar voice say: "I brought broccoli."

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That makes no sense who are you Dawe actually that rude ... to Dawe
Yeah your head just isn't smart enough to see the sense of it just like it couldn't come up with something better and can't see that your chances with Josy aren't any better than Tybalt's are with Jill.

And if anyone was wondering why I didn't compare Darkwen to Steve, well it would be because I think Steve has a better chance.

And I'll have you know that the character most like me is Professor Hoff, but he is probably smarter.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah your head just isn't smart enough to see the sense of it just like it couldn't come up with something better and can't see that your chances with Josy aren't any better than Tybalt's are with Jill.

And if anyone was wondering why I didn't compare Darkwen to Steve, well it would be because I think Steve has a better chance.

And I'll have you know that the character most like me is Professor Hoff, but he is probably smarter.
Maya WTF.png
looks like my chances are high because she mine

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes