mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
He's up to his old tricks of attempting rule a world that is threatened and repulsed by Latveria's free use society.
global dommination.
"free use" sharing seems like a weird value match for an authoritarian dictator set on world domination
"I love sharing, I share everything, even my wife" really does not mesh with "I want to conquer and rule everything"
Huh. Two Doom-centric games on the same week. Who would've thought?
And somehow both of them commit the utter heresy of making The Dr Doom into a cuck

MdaWalrus

Jun 3, 2018
Love parody games but why is it always corruption, not a problem, but would be fun to just once have a romantic fairytale thatlets you fuck all your favorite waifus and safe the world with the power of friendship, with benefits lol, no realy to have this bad guy or girl corrupt heroes is kinda to much, i know i know most peole do not play this for the story, i also do not complain just whatever...
Right? How about some mischief? In Norse myth, Loki was all around. It could be really interesting...

BigBadBarryTheFish

Nov 16, 2020
Just finished the demo and I must say it caught my interest though if I could make one request it would be to add a lot of she hulk content as she is really attractive and hardly gets put into any type of game because lets be honest the tv show isn't good except maybe the twerking scene

winterwolf1231b

Jun 10, 2022
I have a problem starting the game :

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 66, in script
scene black with dissolve
File "game/script.rpy", line 66, in script
scene black with dissolve
Exception: Screen URM_overlay is not known.

UnrulyAction

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I should mention the game pretty early in development and is in a very liquid state right now so while the main Sue-Doom plot is already pretty rigidly planned out everthing else from the art, mechanics, additional heroines and even the dialogue are all subject to change. So any feedback/ suggestions regarding that would be greatly appreciated.

bruhkuulin

Aug 11, 2019
That art makes it immediately better. I will remember and pray for this one and wait for few months

Bad Robot

Sep 13, 2018
Done. I like where it is going. Art is really good. Writing is decent. Just when I was thinking it needed a foil to the the protagonist there it was. I am looking forward to the slow corruption of Susan, and the cucking of Reed. Good job. Please don't abandon.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So any feedback/ suggestions regarding that would be greatly appreciated.
Well, MY Doom is like this:

He dominates everything and everyone, no compromises.
What he can't conquer, he will destroy.
No lovey-dovey crap, no femdom, everyone is his bitch, his future bitch, or dead. :cool::coffee:
Sharing should be possible if he feels like it, but only with worthy individuals who submit and join his side willingly.
He does not have any feelings for his bitches, he'll break them and he'll use them like fucktoys to sate his lusts or as bargaining chips in negotiations.

Hm, i think that's it. At the top of my head at least. :cool::coffee:

Feb 23, 2019
I know there's a bunch of games like this out there (and a bunch of them are enjoyable, Doomination), but if this demo is any indication, we might finally have a proper Marvel equivalent to Something Unlimited (and imo i vastly prefer this art style). I cant wait to see how all the heroines and their outfits are envisioned in this game. Scarlet Witch's outfit is already perfect and I enjoyed the teaser of a corrupted Sue wearing the boob window outfit. I hope we also get to truly corrupt them with accessories like piercings, maybe tattoos, etc.

Excited to see where you take this Mr. UnrulyAction.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes