TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Other than the paintings on walls and small ai-generated images, no.
There's also the puzzles you pick up while wandering around, which let you assemble pages from a comic by DevilHS. But it's only three or so pages so far. And if you mess up while doing it you can softlock the puzzle, apparently.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Jonathan0009 was quicker then I with the puzzles and chest. ^^ Anyway, thanks for sharing.
For the second puzzle, you can use the box from the first room. Make sure you have some distance to the bowl, otherwise it would not work.
I second this with the level. Number one works, but not the other ones. Even if you pull them regarding to the numbers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ER420R

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Jonathan0009 was quicker then I with the puzzles and chest. ^^ Anyway, thanks for sharing.
For the second puzzle, you can use the box from the first room. Make sure you have some distance to the bowl, otherwise it would not work.
I second this with the level. Number one works, but not the other ones. Even if you pull them regarding to the numbers.
You don't even need the box for it, the activator for that puzzle is way too big at the moment so just run right up to the bowl and have a go.

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
can't u do it without the box aswell tho? that's how i did it.

Reactions: FireDudeYT

kishin00

Jul 17, 2021
So that is a whole lot of nothing besides showing off a few assets(and horrible monologue).

The Slithy Tove

Mar 17, 2018
View attachment 2667589

Overview:
Miss Big Booba Solving Puzzles​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-01
Release Date: 2023-06-01
Developer: Animo Pron -
Censored: No
Version: Teaser
Language: English
Art Collection: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You are a graphical and 3D genius. Please for the love of god get help from an expert in Blueprint coding. The interaction in this demo is a catastrophe. Inventory freezes (lose mouse control cannot hit X) when esc is used, accidentally took over horse skeletal mesh character as third person (wtf?), crouch did not work at all, Tab brings up the skeletal mesh capsule????, hitting x goes into physics ragdoll, these are just some of the many serious bugs in this game. This is a truly brilliant idea with your usual excellent high quality graphics and amazing concepts, please do not ruin it with bad implementation.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
There should be a tag for 'sexualized by not actually sexual content'. There should be a shorter term for "I like tits but have no sexual imagination", but the only terms I can conceive of are less flattering.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes