• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I made it thru the temple but now have to get into the ship. anyone have any tips on how to do that? the raptors are around so have to be careful and sneaky

any help welcome
After the temple you can swim to the ship. The entrance is under water.... just check the nearby wreckage for anything interesting. It will save you a trip back later.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
does anyone have any game recommendation that is somewhat similar to BITS?
I reccomend Delta Zone, the pussy is even more detailed in that one than here, but the animations themselves are a little less refined than Animo's.
Also the gameplay is very different, it's a extraction shooter. But it's quite an impressive game, when I saw what could happen to her and the ways the body can change... fuck it's already very impressive for a game.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Astonishingly good animations, and really good looking anal animations, top notch stuff, would love a touch more customisability for the body but as of now this project looks fantastic.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Fire system

Check out this short test video with new fire system we added!

We will use it for certain puzzles in EP2, and it's fully working already.
It's a pretty cool system, which is dynamic - each burning "bone" has a chance to spread to the next one. It also checks for the bone size, along with some random values - which makes every such ignition a bit uniqe.
You can also set on fire certain surfaces (wood for example).

Such fire arrows are dealing more damage, and they are deadly for regular enemies.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Fire system

It's a pretty cool system, which is dynamic - each burning "bone" has a chance to spread to the next one. It also checks for the bone size, along with some random values - which makes every such ignition a bit uniqe.

Such fire arrows are dealing more damage, and they are deadly for regular enemies.

Impressive, seems so natural the reaction.

This remembers me when the hype around games was the Euphoria engine. Games could have learned so much from GTA 4 and The Force Unleashed games' physics.

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Fire system

Flaming Dongs?

FLAMING DONGS!!!

elmo-satan.gif

Prok012

Apr 28, 2024
go to C:\Users\"YOURUSERNAME"\AppData\Local\Bits_tomb_teaser\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\ and edit Engine.ini , add

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I LOVE YOU, I ADORE YOU.
YOU ARE A GOD WHO HAS SAVED ME.

I have wanted to play it since it came out but with the textures all over the floor I didn't want to and refused to play it... now I will be able to enjoy it to the fullest.

It won't be much, but if you leave me your Usdt or Patreon link, I'll donate my end-of-month allowance to you. It's $6 but I want to give it to you as a thank you.

Reactions: KSSL

Conan20009

Jan 4, 2022
does anyone have any game recommendation that is somewhat similar to BITS?
Wicked Island. There is a demo on Steam, but it is better to download from subscribestar. It is a work in progress. You can customize the character to give her normal-sized tits - gigantomastia. You are on a medieval island. You hunt for metal ores and resources to craft various battle armor. You can fuck every monster in the game.

Eldoween

Jan 1, 2023
Fire system

We want more sex, more animals, more sex with animals and you give us fire system...

Are we sure this game is on the right forum?
It would be better on /pcgaming

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes