HTML - Beast Companions [v1.1.0] [Azla1]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Golden Twink

This was... most definitely not even close to ready for release. From constant random grammar mistakes showing a complete lack of basic polishing, being extremely linear, and insanely boring "gameplay" of "go hunt (insert amount) of _____" , it seems to lack any form of actual fun content. Let alone any form of enjoyable sexual content.

The AI CG is, as expected, very uncanny valley and makes the whole game feel very weird and off... the rare times you actually see any images. I can't recommend playing this game as it just... lacks anything that makes an HTML game enjoyable from being extremely linear, lack of events, misspellings, sudden blocks of texts, and boring combat of pressing the same "Attack" button over and over.

Nothing in the description of the game seems to actually really showcase what's in the game. Don't waste your time on this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xxxAGSNxx

Very good, but it takes a long time for the girl's body to evolve, even if the same actions are repeated over and over again, it remains little used. You couldn't do that.
    It should speed up the evolution of human character development a little more.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Mercedes

Rating for [v1.0.1]
    Not a bad game per se, but I think it lacks a bit of continuity or logical consequences for some of the actions.

For example, the scene with the Minotaur, in which Gabriel is not mentioned once. The scene is also triggered even though both team members are still alive and could actually save you. Yes, the scene can take place if you fall unconscious yourself, but as long as one of the two is still alive and the Minotaur takes a break and goes to sleep, a rescue could occur. Or, the scene is only triggered when the fight is really over and all three are unconscious.

The next point would be finances. If you consider how little the earnings from the missions are and how little the earnings from selling the herbs are, how are you supposed to afford better equipment or even come up with the 10,000 for the biggest dildo? Especially since at some point it loses its meaning because by this point you've already had sex with Az for a long time.

The texts themselves are good, the descriptions of the scenes are very clear. There could be more images in certain scenes and I think some random fights could also trigger more action than just a hospital visit. And as corruption increases, I think there should be more options for action in the fight.

Let's take the farm quest in Morya. If the bandits defeat the party, who will carry them to the hospital? Wouldn't an orgy be more appropriate here? Or could MC not otherwise convince the bandits to leave the farmers in peace?

What about Az after the herb search for the alchemist? Sex has already happened and both are fully aware of it. Why is there no other option (yet?) when camping between the two? And why is Gabriel being ignored here again?
    Personally, I just miss MC taking the initiative themselves.

Nevertheless, the game gets a clear recommendation and is one of the better ones in this category of text-related adventures.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

yunasenna

For a new game, it is very well done so far. Remember it is new and updates will be coming. There are bugs but the developer is very well aware of them. They are very on point on concerns and reports of the game. Minus the bugs, the writing is very well done, the dev did an amazing job with the wording. Also the art is great, just need more to be added. Other then that, I highly recommend this game for those who like games like this. A+ to the developer, can't wait to see more work from you.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Anon21

This has a hefty amount of content for a first release, but it is not really a v1.0. It's a solid beta, I guess.

Pro:
    * Plenty of content, mostly text.
    * Somewhat interesting MC
    Con:
    * AI cg (but only somewhat cursed).
    * Much more linear than it first looks.
    * The grind for money is real (but you don't really need much of the stuff you can buy).
    * A bit buggy

Suggestions to the author:
    Make it less linear. Early on there are a bunch of 'quests' that don't really need to be quests. There aren't any repeatable quests, and there aren't quests you can take in variable order. Shop content shouldn't be locked away so strictly. There should be much more 'sexy content' that you can go back to (other than masturbation). Like the horses are only rapey during the 'capture a horse' questline, before and after they are as celibate as an incel neet. You could also meet back up with the horses after they are in the farm.