RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

Feb 3, 2020
Thank you very much Icevail and Thai2410 , I will try them tomorrow
Unfortunately, I'm still having issues with the audio. As I had played through the mia rescue scene, I could only replay the horse scene to check for any error. This time the error is similar to before, but this time, it is called " audio/-1/0082.ogg " instead of " audio/-1/0286.ogg "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also good luck and thx for the translation Thai2410 , hopefully I get to play your full translation before it gets too busy for me in the distant future.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Unfortunately, I'm still having issues with the audio. As I had played through the mia rescue scene, I could only replay the horse scene to check for any error. This time the error is similar to before, but this time, it is called " audio/-1/0082.ogg " instead of " audio/-1/0286.ogg "

Also good luck and thx for the translation Thai2410 , hopefully I get to play your full translation before it gets too busy for me in the distant future.
Can you check if the folder path if it contains the file, which fails to load?

Feb 3, 2020
Can you check if the folder path if it contains the file, which fails to load?
Assuming that the file path is ../www/audio/001/0286.rpgmvo (I know the game's error said audio/-1/0286.ogg , but this was the closest find) , then yup I think.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Interestingly, whoever made the MTL version of the game probably put more time into editing the H-status screen than the entire translation.

For those who don't know, this game's H-status screen use a still PNG, so if you want to translate them, you'll have to edit/photoshop the PNG, replacing the texts in the image manually.
This is made complicated when the PNG is half transparent, making any attempt at editing it a hassle for those without skills or software (like me)

Whoever did the MTL did a very clean edit of the screen, and they also nailed the font for the names. So they have my utmost respect.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I'm not sure why it's asking for that file (especially as a PNG), but here it is. Just place it in that folder (./www/img/pictures/busts/rei).
This is really strange because I don't think there's any scene with her wearing a bikini swimsuit.
I thought this is a scene where she wears her "bikini armor", but the sprite on the map is a red bikini

Could you tell me what did you do to trigger this?
A save file would be even better.