Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-03-02] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 27, 2018
is there anyone with old content of ATD that are not here like
I have what I believe is a complete collection (about 75 GB, 169 files), but I have no idea how I can share it, Mega has a limit of 20 GB. Still, I uploaded a bunch and I think all of the ones you are looking for are in there (although e.g. Moca x Toad is in a very inconvenient multi-file Flash format, but that's how I found it). Anyway check it out if you want, most of the stuff you want is in the Misc folder. .

Mar 27, 2018
And here's screenshots of my entire collection. As far as I know, all that's missing is the "making of" videos where he shows his Blender process, because I have no interest in those. I tried to respect ATD's frankly unhinged naming scheme for stuff but sometimes I did rename files so I could find them easier. Sorry if that makes it harder to identify everything. Anyway even the files that are linked in this thread, I sometimes have them in better resolution or uncensored. I'll try and honor requests, but best would be a way I could share everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I have what I believe is a complete collection (about 75 GB, 169 files), but I have no idea how I can share it, Mega has a limit of 20 GB. Still, I uploaded a bunch and I think all of the ones you are looking for are in there (although e.g. Moca x Toad is in a very inconvenient multi-file Flash format, but that's how I found it). Anyway check it out if you want, most of the stuff you want is in the Misc folder. .
thanks a lot. too bad the last pic i sent, which is phi is not there

but also the subscriber itself didn't contain phi, and some people even asked about it in his post.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote