Seeking Are there any completed games similar to corruption?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Just curious
Your request is too vague. Try using the tag search page to search for games that interest you. Multiple tags can be used. I recommend incest, 3dcg, male protagonist, corruption.

Reactions: jimstorm

Waterflame

Jul 7, 2018
(3D+ Honey Select games) Solvalley School, Max's Life, My Legacy, Harem Hotel, Life of your Dreams, Mythic Manor, The Tyrant, Milfy Villa.

(2D games) Princess Trainer, Witch Trainer, Four Elements Trainer.

You need to be more specific, are you looking for 3D games/Honey Select models or do you just mean the theme of slowly corrupting people?

These games have a lot of content but some aren't complete.

P.S the guy below me is a cuck.

Reactions: Bucubucu

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[quote edited]
(3D+ Honey Select games) Solvalley School, Max's Life, My Legacy, Harem Hotel, Life of your Dreams, Mythic Manor,The Tyrant, Milfy Villa.

(2D games) Princess Trainer, Witch Trainer, Four Elements Trainer.

You need to be more specific, are you looking for 3D games/Honey Select models or do you just mean the theme of slowly corrupting people?
He is specific. He want a game similar to . And I assume that he talk about the game mechanism and not the rendering. So, actually the nearest game is ; there isn't a game more similar since it's even the same code behind.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Research Into Corruption never got finished but there's a decent amount of content. Dev is working on a new one called Research Into Affection.

If you want the potion-feeding enslavement aspect, Take Over and Lab Rats have you covered.

Sep 16, 2017
[quote edited]

He is specific. He want a game similar to . And I assume that he talk about the game mechanism and not the rendering. So, actually the nearest game is ; there isn't a game more similar since it's even the same code behind.
This guy/girl gets me!