• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Any good sissy games?

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
Im looking for some good sissy/feminization games to play but Im having trouble finding many.

Some titles that I have really enjoyed are things like Futadom World, Little Bitch Academia, Sissy Maker, Warlocks and Boobs, The Company, and Almost Ready Inc (have some problems with it but mostly enjoyed it)

If any of you have any suggestions as to games I should check out it would be greatly appreciated. <3

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Trap Quest is a classic if you don't mind the incredibly slow pace of updates especially compared to the obscene funding the dev gets.

Reactions: Villi X

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Im looking for some good sissy/feminization games to play but Im having trouble finding many.

Some titles that I have really enjoyed are things like Futadom World, Little Bitch Academia, Sissy Maker, Warlocks and Boobs, The Company, and Almost Ready Inc (have some problems with it but mostly enjoyed it)

If any of you have any suggestions as to games I should check out it would be greatly appreciated. <3

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
TFGamesite will likely have most of them.

Perverted Education is back on development, which is great.
The Gold Rush
Hard Times in Hornstown
The EWardrobe
Secretary

Hmmm, you know...here's a starter list...though not every game made gets properly tagged:

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
TFGamesite will likely have most of them.

The Gold Rush
Hard Times in Hornstown
The EWardrobe
Secretary

Hmmm, you know...here's a starter list...though not every game made gets properly tagged:
thanks for the reply! ill take a good look at what you got here <3

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
No way?! This is fantastic news :)

Plus the Sissy tag itself was only recently added, and hasn't been retroactively applied to just about anything yet.

Trap Quest is a classic if you don't mind the incredibly slow pace of updates especially compared to the obscene funding the dev gets.
Or the fact that half the focus of nearly every update is goddamn diaper garbage

Kerry Nova

Nov 10, 2018

Hardtimes in Hornstown by Unlikely is my fave.

SissySwallows

May 17, 2019

Try "EarnYourFreedom" and "Making of a Slut"