• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Bruh, this game drived me nuts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if I will continue playing more. Considering the systems, I'm guessing you can cuck you teacher back later on, but this won't change the fact that protagonist just accepts such a "fuck you" moment, before you actually get any choice, from her is frustrating.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
yeah they're all assholes, its hinted that everything is a lie and males can use magic but they are just using the students for sex since its profitable. and the creatures they fight are probably magic creations. the teacher says she can get sex and train her magic but she could obviously just do it with her boyfriend and gain more magic through love than fucking random people and falling in love with their dicks. it sucks you dont have any real options because the main character is a fucking pussy. all of a sudden he develops some ntr fetish.
It's not really all of a sudden it may be quicker than reality but he was brainwashed as was his childhood friend into accepting Cuckoldry as not only essential to keep their relationship as mages but also that it was common sense. The way the society is for the magic families indicates this to be true which is why the heir of the mage family has no illusions of your sister's loyalty to him as long as in the end she marries him to produce stronger heirs

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
is there a way you can make that a mod we can apply? I love the game but the character art detracts from the game to an extent
Well, I'd like to make such a mod myself, but first I need to improve my drawing skills (because in fact it was just 3D model, I copied), also just from that small run I understand that it gonna take way more time than I expected and some of them might need significant changes to make them looks better. In the end there is not much free time I have rn, but I truly want to make it somehow.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. I have some doubts.

first is there a guide to this game? check this thread and every person who asked this was not answered so I deduce that there is no guide, so I ask some specific questions.

how to change the relations? satou is at 100 in both Intimanci and Compatibility but he continues as akira's lover. I leave a picture.

1606366314121.png

on the other hand, I read that you can ask other guys to fuck your girlfriend or seduce her. HOW DO I DO THAT?

lastly, I also read that you can ask Satou to fuck your sister. . Really. . .HOW I DO THIS?

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
on the other hand, I read that you can ask other guys to fuck your girlfriend or seduce her. HOW DO I DO THAT?

lastly, I also read that you can ask Satou to fuck your sister. . Really. . .HOW I DO THIS?
to achieve this you need to progress story further enough, it'll open you netorase option in dialogs with your girlfriend (you have to ask her to spent time with someone at school, or with flowerpot at night), so to make it works with your sister, you'll need to become her boyfriend first

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Wow. The childhood friend gets deflowered by some teacher and you don't have any control over it? I don't mean to whine but this is the worse kind of NTR. I mean, what was the point of not having the "non-virgin" title then? I wanted to keep her pure and fuck up the other two. You almost have no control over these things, unlike "Ruins of Luxoria", made by same dev.

JuviusFL

Jun 12, 2018
Was bored and did this.
"map007" is mc's room, added a little cheat menu to change some parameters like favorability and compatibility. Also free 99 lv boost. Don't even remember what else is there. You'll need access to recollection room first, then at computer, hold Up and press Enter to switch it to my menu.
And "scripts" has fullscreen++ now. F5/F6 to zoom in and out.
May not work at all, just fyi lol

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes