• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 17, 2020
so this is a harem game that requires you to reject girls to get scenes like telling tina she isn't pretty then she bounces on mc's dick... this needs a walkthrough

Jul 17, 2020
IIRC, that's quite literally the only counterintuitive choice in the game.
ah thanks for the clarification i tried to search thread and saw dev saying something about refusing girls to get diff scenes with others so i was afraid the game was riddled with countertuitive choices and girls locking out other girls routes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
ah thanks for the clarification i tried to search thread and saw dev saying something about refusing girls to get diff scenes with others so i was afraid the game was riddled with countertuitive choices and girls locking out other girls routes
Yes, there are a few scenes that are not accessible unless certain women are refused (because they are alternative scenes without the rejected woman/women, plus a single alternative first time with Yuizumi). Here is my post detailing how to unlock all gallery scenes in one normal harem playthrough and a second limited/skip-unseen save.

Note: If you don't want to do multiple playthroughs, while there are a few alternative scenes for rejecting women, you will generally always get longer/better/more scenes by not rejecting women.

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I will be back to work on Almost Dead by the end of/first of next month.

My paying Patreon's got a slightly better image with fewer clothes. (just saying)

For chapter 16 we will be meeting Sara's brother, a long lost Aunt, and Tina's mom. I am currently working on writing chapter 22.
Bad News F.jpg

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I will be back to work on Almost Dead by the end of/first of next month.

My paying Patreon's got a slightly better image with fewer clothes. (just saying)

For chapter 16 we will be meeting Sara's brother, a long lost Aunt, and Tina's mom. I am currently working on writing chapter 22.
View attachment 3523528
Yay, one of the best harems ever. Keep them cumming mate.

Peace :D

p.s.: I know that technically it isn't an Harem but a Polyamory relationship. Not only does that make it 100x hotter, it also makes it somewhat of a rarity. There's no need to "educate" me or "mansplaining" it. Too-di-loo.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I'm good with harem :giggle:
I am too, but some people like to split hairs, because the girls also sleep with each other with or without the MC, and somehow that makes them feel insecure or something and they feel that because of that, this can't be an Harem. The reason they invoke for that is that in an Harem the MC is the only one that fucks the women, or something along those lines. When they see women that don't depend exclusively of the MC's ministrations to have sex, they freak out, and go screaming down the road yelling "3 letter words" "3 letter words" "3 letter words" to anyone.

So, now I act in a preventive manner and provide a disclaimer for them poor souls. Not that they bother me, but, apparently I bother them, so, I do my good action of the day.

Blessed be.

sign-of-the-cross.gif

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am too, but some people like to split hairs, because the girls also sleep with each other with or without the MC, and somehow that makes them feel insecure or something and they feel that because of that, this can't be an Harem. The reason they invoke for that is that in an Harem the MC is the only one that fucks the women, or something along those lines. When they see women that don't depend exclusively of the MC's ministrations to have sex, they freak out, and go screaming down the road yelling "3 letter words" "3 letter words" "3 letter words" to anyone.

So, now I act in a preventive manner and provide a disclaimer for them poor souls. Not that they bother me, but, apparently I bother them, so, I do my good action of the day.

Blessed be.

View attachment 3526087
NPH looks more like he's high-fiving imaginary friends than doing the Catholic cross. At least, from what I've ever seen. (I'm not Catholic, so I wouldn't know for sure.)

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
NPH looks more like he's high-fiving imaginary friends than doing the Catholic cross. At least, from what I've ever seen. (I'm not Catholic, so I wouldn't know for sure.)
He's also doing it with the left hand and on the wrong side. And no, it's not a case of inverted video, it was like this originally.

Peace :D

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Blessed be.

View attachment 3526087
Spectacles, testicles, watch and wallet.

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021

Blessed be.

View attachment 3526087
WWNPHD

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
that looks like it's from How I met Your Mother

so he might actually be high-fiving the holy trinity

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes