VN Ren'Py All the Neighborhood Wives [v0.1] [pokeherface]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bro we know that IA mess hands but a lil edit wouldn't hurt, 6 fingers really? :KEK:

I don't have much expertise with AI images. So take my words as a grain of salt, i think even with skeleton mask assisted generation, hands are pretty difficult to be consistent,i saw that nipples suffer of this too, my advice would be learning a bit of editing, even basic editing skills and redraw can make a huge difference, good luck!

Reactions: Blizzard99

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I don't mind AI art as long as the glaring mistakes like 6 fingers and hatchet job parts are taken care of. However, looking at the faces, they could be a lot better when it comes to AI. Right now they look like old anime hand drawn style faces. I've seen some gorgeous AI faces and bodies and I wouldn't mind playing an AI art game but they are all either sandbox grindy or very bland uses of AI artwork. I don't mean to dump on your attempt. I applaud your effort to make a game. But I have to be honest and say this AI artwork looks bland and doesn't really pop. Good luck. It's a work in progress and I hope you hone your skills and become successful. By the way, I love the idea of neighborhood milfs/wives. But you really need to amp up the milf semi mature mom body style on them instead of them all looking like 27 year old fashion models. Throw in some variety in body types, don't be afraid to throw in some curves or thicc in on the belly or hips. Put some sag in to those beautiful natural breasts. And above all please don't make them all shaved. Totally breaks immersion of that stereotype. Pubic hair can be very hot.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned/future tags? And please be clear about this, as many prefer to know what they are getting into sooner rather then later, and maybe some future supporters depending on this.
I did read the dev note regarding some fetishes being optional via settings, are the future fetishes will be optional as well? will they be completely avoidable or just skippable?

Edit-
Tried it, not for me and the reason for that is a character named Sarah. She is the worst part of this vn and not only she ruined the entire vn for me but also basically made the choices, as few they already are, meaningless regarding few other characters while derailing this entire thing.
After insinuating the entire horse shit "flirting" towards Laura and MC, not only did she NOT take the responsibility afterwards or even apologized, but instead she doubled down on the mc as if he brutally raped her, all of this after i specifically Chose to tell laura to put her boobs out of my face.
She is one of the worst type of characters i had the displeasure of interacting with and you can't even tell her to fuck-off.
The choices are hollow here, especially in her case, which is also putting other characters in a negative light and making this entire thing into a KN. If this is your intention dev, then you might as well make this as a KN. Of course that's entirely on you.
I was so intensely annoyed by this character that i couldn't even bring my full attention to anything after that scenario.

That's just me though, pay no mind. And do pardon me(or not) if this comes off extreme to you, but i say it as i see it.

In any case, good luck.

Last edited:

pokeherface

May 9, 2024
Ignore the people bitching about the AI, you've got something good here. I liked the story a lot, and am definitely looking forward to the next update!
Thank you, and welcome aboard! :)

Planned/future tags? And please be clear about this, as many prefer to know what they are getting into sooner rather then later, and maybe some future supporters depending on this.
I did read the dev note regarding some fetishes being optional via settings, are the future fetishes will be optional as well? will they be completely avoidable or just skippable?

In any case, good luck dev.
Love that meme
So for now, I'm making the scenes so that they play more or less exactly the same with the fetishes turned off, you probably wouldn't really notice if that checkbox is turned off. (actually, that was one of the most fun parts about writing, making it make sense with and without :) )
So it's completely avoidable.

Reactions: RodgeCF

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AllTheNeighborhoodWives-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Any tips on what to use? I'm already using "bad hand, six fingers, deformed hands" as I found other people using them in their negative prompts.
So I run SD (Mostly Pony Diffusion which needs less negative prompts) on my PC using Automatic 1111.

Depending on the Checkpoint and Sampling method, you may need more or less Steps but as you know there are a lot of variables to consider.

I'm not sure what you are using but if it is web based, I recommend something like:

(deformed, distorted, disfigured:1.3), poorly drawn, bad anatomy, (wrong anatomy), (extra limb), missing limb, floating limbs,(worst quality, low quality:1.4) bad artist, watermark, (blurry:1.2)

Oh and find a way to naturally add hands in the prompt early so the AI can focus on that aspect more.

Also check to see if what you are using has Inpainting, which would allow you to only redo parts of the picture you want to change.

Can't stress enough to get some kind of photo editing software because prompts can only do so much (for now).

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
... it's really impressive how consistent the results have gotten!

yeah...*looks at all the noodle, fused, and extra fingers*. Yeah. ai is consistent all right. Haven't failed to spot ai from the thumbnail's image as the link is clicked, before the page even loads.

Don't buy at all that ppl who say they can't tell the difference. The only time it wasn't bleeding obvious, until you got to the page, was the dev doing his own lines and pencils before running his *own* art through the ai app. Rather then...this.

The same damn look, based of whatever amalgamation of scraping the app writer's strip mined other ppl's IP for to develop their app. And no. I will never tell ppl all the little things that give it away. So these app writers can more effectively scrape and steal real artists work.

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
There are a few scenes with Laura that have pee in them, despite the "ladies peeing" option turned off.

Otherwise, not bad!

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Would love to know what robot hurt you...or are you just one of those angry hand fetishist
It's obvious that the dev isn't interested in images that make sense. It's lazy and low effort. And I just happen to dislike AI-junk polluting the internet. Eventually, searching for anything authentic on the internet will be like finding clean water in the Ganges river.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I swear the need for people to complain about AI work in specifically tagged AI art games is rivaling even the 3 letter word hating basement brigade these days... as always folks, if you see a tag you don't like, how about trying something new and unique and just moving on with your day and your life....
7f2ee20b-197f-469d-8d8c-6bbb61915424_text.gif

edit: added a gif because...why not

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
AI is still a new technology. It takes time for developers to gain experience in it and make good images. Encourage them. They will improve over time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluerubber

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys, I decided to start this passion project and now the first version of the game is done and playable :)

Some things to note:
  • The art is AI generated for anyone who is turned off by that (that being said, I'm having TONS of fun generating good images, it's really impressive how consistent the results have gotten!)
  • There is fetish content in the game that some may not like (peeing, pregnancy) that can both be turned off in the settings.
  • Right now there isn't really "wrong choices" in the game, and I plan to expand this later. You can seduce all the ladies in one playthrough now, I'm not sure if I will change this over time. Right now, I like how the game plays.
  • There are four ladies in the game right now, with various personalities and ways in which you can unlock sex scenes with them. They have varying degrees of content available right now, but all of them are worth playing imho :)
  • In the coming months, I want to continue their story lines as well as creating more player choice in dialog and sex scenes - but again, there is already quite a bit of both in there, I just want MOAR :)
  • And finally, thanks for playing if you do, and any feedback of course.

I'd like to suggest you consider learning how to make edits to the images. As much as I personally don't like AI art, a little editing can make a world of difference. Like the hands in your preview images are *pretty* close, but have some fucky bits. If you could get the hang of getting in there with a paint program to fix the flaws it would go a long way (and would be a lot less difficult than learning to draw from scratch). It will also have the advantage of being able to use images that are *almost* good enough to use but not quite, since you'll have the ability to fix them.

Just worth considering. I recognize the advent of AI art is gonna lead to more of it being used commercially, so I hope that at least I'll see an uptick in the amount of people learning to edit their images by hand. It'll go a long way.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes