• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Absurd Temptation [Demo] [Big_Dragon]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
YVmqh7.png

Overview:
Are you ready to be Tempted?
In this fantastical world, a mysterious dream changes everything.
The protagonist has been living a peaceful life, but a strange dream sweeps them into an unknown journey.
Here, mysterious organizations, hazy mists, and bizarre desires converge, contributing to a sense of bewilderment and unpredictability. You will play as this character, seeking answers in the mist, exploring strange locations, and interacting with different characters. Every decision you make could affect your destiny. You must choose whether to unravel the mystery and save yourself or lose yourself in this world full of temptation and enjoy its strange and splendid offerings.
This game invites you on an adventure brimming with challenges and unexpected twists.
Are you ready to embark on this fantastic adventure?​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-02
Release Date: 2024-05-02
Developer: Big_Dragon - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-3.png ss-5.png ss-4.png ss-1.png ss-2.png KmODnH.png tymajg.png hp5F4X.png 8oKVct.png 7mN_r5.png

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
babes are hot .. true ... while everything else .. leaves alot to be desired ... sorry ... this game vn needs alot of work to be playable .. don't get me wrong .... i see that its a demo ... but should be more player involved ... :unsure:

even with all that said .. not bad .. i would play it again .. when you get something more going (y)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Are you ready to be Tempted?
In this fantastical world, a mysterious dream changes everything.
The protagonist has been living a peaceful life, but a strange dream sweeps them into an unknown journey.
Here, mysterious organizations, hazy mists, and bizarre desires converge, contributing to a sense of bewilderment and unpredictability. You will play as this character, seeking answers in the mist, exploring strange locations, and interacting with different characters. Every decision you make could affect your destiny. You must choose whether to unravel the mystery and save yourself or lose yourself in this world full of temptation and enjoy its strange and splendid offerings.
This game invites you on an adventure brimming with challenges and unexpected twists.
Are you ready to embark on this fantastic adventure?​
I gave into Temptation and did some work on the overview. :sneaky:

The game sounds pretty good.
Thanks for the share. (y)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Hey there
Reactions: Truvelo and Zemax

ODX

Apr 3, 2018
Engrish bad, MC bad, Girls pretty, Engrish so bad can't read, head hurt, SMASH SMASH chuck into space.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
OMG, your overview is better than the original one. Can you give it to me?
Note: I am the author of this game
Yes, you're welcome to it. :giggle:

I do this for many games to help the developer in my own way.
I like the game very much.
If you would like help with the dialog, DM me. :sneaky:

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
As a native English speaker I found this game to be very disjointed, hard to understand, and hard to read.

That said, I can see it has promise if cleaned up.
Rather than jumping straight into the world, a bit of back-story or an intro would be good.
I understand that there may be planned elaborations later, but the way things are right now it was so confusing I couldn't keep going.

Also,
It might be worth putting the following tags on (depending on POV):
Voyerism & Netorare (if the secretary is a planned LI).

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote