• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Abducted & Reverse Raped By Busty Loli Aliens [v1.0] [Dieselmine]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
there's no such thing as reverse rape. its rape or it isn't
Sure, but it's the same reason why there are 3 different tags for NTR: netorare, netori, and netorase. The tag/term is used to differentiate the subject and the target. Who's doing the waifu stealing? Who's doing the raping? Since rape is normally seen as something initiated by someone physically stronger (because there's no way that drugs could incapacitate someone and allow a physically weaker person to rape someone), it's traditionally seen as something where the male is the subject and female is the target. But by adding the word "Reverse" to the tag, the subject and target are reversed, so the female is doing the raping and the male is the target of the rape.

Dadash13

Feb 3, 2020
guys on reviews decreasing game overall rating cuz translate is bad. Humanity is gonna fall faster ....

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Alright, this is by far the worst Dieselmine game I have played in my life. What the actual fuck is this thing? Not even a quarter as good as his other pixel games.

Reactions: DDDD6

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Busty Shortstacks/Lolis? Femdom? Animated H-Scenes? Dieselmine?
Hell yeah, gimme that good shit! thanks for sharing!

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
guys on reviews decreasing game overall rating cuz translate is bad. Humanity is gonna fall faster ....
Well, I can't speak for others, but I can explain -my- review process.

For starters, nothing's gonna get a 5 out of me unless the overall experience perfect or near perfect, and translation quality is still part of that experience. The translation here is bad, but I didn't weigh it very heavily against the overall score because the translation itself isn't as vital to the overall experience.

The other points I docked were for it being a short game. Nothing particularly wrong about short games, but if I personally feel a little more could've gone into it, I'm not going to consider it perfect. I also docked a point for it being a maze chase game, a format I personally don't particularly enjoy, but it was only a minor docking because even though I don't enjoy the format, it was solidly executed and the infatuation felt novel to me.

So in short, it gets a 4: not perfect, but above average.

Reactions: Dadash13

Dadash13

Feb 3, 2020
Well, I can't speak for others, but I can explain -my- review process.

For starters, nothing's gonna get a 5 out of me unless the overall experience perfect or near perfect, and translation quality is still part of that experience. The translation here is bad, but I didn't weigh it very heavily against the overall score because the translation itself isn't as vital to the overall experience.

The other points I docked were for it being a short game. Nothing particularly wrong about short games, but if I personally feel a little more could've gone into it, I'm not going to consider it perfect. I also docked a point for it being a maze chase game, a format I personally don't particularly enjoy, but it was only a minor docking because even though I don't enjoy the format, it was solidly executed and the infatuation felt novel to me.

So in short, it gets a 4: not perfect, but above average.
Yeah that true, but when some individuals clcik 1 star just because translation, and when somebody try to find action type games that sorted by rating, well game just silently remain at the bottom pit because rating is low.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes