3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Wanted to give it a try for the NTR Path, but no Matter what i do, i only get the sissy/cuck path, not the NTR Path. I have V.4.7 with the Bugfix from the first site. Do i need 4.8 for NTR?

Reject Jennas Advances complete (not looking at the photos etc.), only "enabled" NTR in the Gym and didnt let the Wife go to a Party (Rape), still the first "step" after the intrudiction only shows me Cuck/Sis in the Walktrough App. I dont get it

EDIT: Used the 4.8 Update that was posted here, now it works.
How did that help?

Camerun55

May 26, 2022
this game confuse me so much with all the path

somebody told me not adding your wife ends in netorare?

but it always ends in a cuck path for me???

is there a NETORARE path??
When you don't add wife in the app, you need to progress through that initial cuck path, after that you make arrangement with your wife to stop doing that and after that she starts cheating on you and for me that's best netorare content in the game.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
How did that help?
Dont know. I did the same Steps with 4.8 and it worked, without not. But even this Netorare Path isnt exactly ntr because at some Point, the Husband want to share the wife. Real Netorare would be if the MC doesnt want anything like that all and it still happens.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Dont know. I did the same Steps with 4.8 and it worked, without not. But even this Netorare Path isnt exactly ntr because at some Point, the Husband want to share the wife. Real Netorare would be if the MC doesnt want anything like that all and it still happens.
The reason why it worked in 4.8 but not in 4.7 is because the 2 branches after the step 102 cuck branch were only added to the game recently with the 4.8 update.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
The reason why it worked in 4.8 but not in 4.7 is because the 2 branches after the step 102 cuck branch were only added to the game recently with the 4.8 update.
Ahh ok, well that makes sense then. So there isnt actually a NTR Only path right? That the MC wants that things to happen, does take away the Pain that he should feel, when the Wifes cheats.

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
Ahh ok, well that makes sense then. So there isnt actually a NTR Only path right? That the MC wants that things to happen, does take away the Pain that he should feel, when the Wifes cheats.
I guess the thing you are looking for is the "Wife + Jenna" branch in the AddWife NTR ON route, or at least the first quarter of the branch, before it drifts into the MC embrases getting cucked.
But i'll assume you would have to skip over most of the routes content beside that branch since most of the games content in general is self-cucking themed.
But some of the MC's reactions are...questionable...at least, in some branches.
MC: *lines everything up for the wife to cheat on him behind her back*
also MC: *surprised Pikachu-face when wife actually cheats on him* or *acts oblivious when wife cheats right in front of him*

Reactions: _V_e_V_ and K5434

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
I guess the thing you are looking for is the "Wife + Jenna" branch in the AddWife NTR ON route, or at least the first quarter of the branch, before it drifts into the MC embrases getting cucked.
But i'll assume you would have to skip over most of the routes content beside that branch since most of the games content in general is self-cucking themed.
But some of the MC's reactions are...questionable...at least, in some branches.
MC: *lines everything up for the wife to cheat on him behind her back*
also MC: *surprised Pikachu-face when wife actually cheats on him* or *acts oblivious when wife cheats right in front of him*
Yap exactly. One other Problem is, that some "Quest" shouldnt be able to run at a certain point. There are many Situation, where he gets angry at Jenna, when she tells him, that his wife will become a whore, but in self dialogue, he wants to see her wit another man. How does that work? But yeah, a REAL NTR Path aint actually implemented.

Bloody Ink

Don't answer here
Mar 20, 2023

Hello everyone,
The new update is finally here.

Download links:
Mega:
Pixeldrain: , ,
Pixeldrain (compressed): , ,
Android port: If you have the game installed, on your android phone you don't need to delete or move anything in order to install the new version. All you have to do is install this APK file ( ). After that, you can start playing right away (it worked on my emulator). If you're installing the game on your device for the first time, you also have to download this archive ( , ) and read the .

hdt885

Apr 18, 2020

Hello everyone,

Download links:
Mega: one folder for everything
Pixeldrain: PC, Mac, Update only
Pixeldrain (compressed): PC, Mac, Update only
Android port: If you have the game installed, on your android phone you don't need to delete or move anything in order to install the new version. All you have to do is install this APK file (Pixeldrain). After that, you can start playing right away (it worked on my emulator). If you're installing the game on your device for the first time, you also have to download this archive (Mega, Pixeldrain) and read the .

Bugfix?

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021

Hello everyone,

Download links:
Mega: one folder for everything
Pixeldrain: PC, Mac, Update only
Pixeldrain (compressed): PC, Mac, Update only
Android port: If you have the game installed, on your android phone you don't need to delete or move anything in order to install the new version. All you have to do is install this APK file (Pixeldrain). After that, you can start playing right away (it worked on my emulator). If you're installing the game on your device for the first time, you also have to download this archive (Mega, Pixeldrain) and read the .
Patreon, what you wrote is 0.4.5, Part 4. Based on my math, it should be 0.49. What you posted on F95 is 0.48. It seems that you have concealed a version from us. Please submit it :)

Mr.Music

Aug 26, 2023
Patreon, what you wrote is 0.4.5, Part 4. Based on my math, it should be 0.49. What you posted on F95 is 0.48. It seems that you have concealed a version from us. Please submit it :)
Math and versioning are both hard.
0.4.5 Part 1 is 0.4.5, Part 2 0.4.6, Part 3 0.4.7, Part 4 0.4.8.

(The dev is calling the updates 0.4.5 Part # for a reason, some people can't grasp that, so they are making fake version numbers here)

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Math and versioning are both hard.
0.4.5 Part 1 is 0.4.5, Part 2 0.4.6, Part 3 0.4.7, Part 4 0.4.8.

(The dev is calling the updates 0.4.5 Part # for a reason, some people can't grasp that, so they are making fake version numbers here)
All version numbers are subjective. There isn’t any authority making them standard. There are common versioning methods that most people end up choosing, but certainly there isn’t a “fake” or “real” versioning system.

Reactions: yessiyuri1

AdamSandler88

Jul 7, 2023
I tried to play this game. It seems to me that it is broken. Quests stop on their own, hints are not displayed, dialogues from one branch appear in another. In the end, I just got stuck. There were no new actions at all. :(

Mr.Music

Aug 26, 2023
All version numbers are subjective. There isn’t any authority making them standard. There are common versioning methods that most people end up choosing, but certainly there isn’t a “fake” or “real” versioning system.
That is not what I was talking about and agree with what you said.

Last edited:
Reactions: louie1215
3.70 star(s) 119 Votes