• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking A third person 3d game where you can control your character (Like breeders of nephelym and the last barbarian)

Mantispraying

Nov 10, 2018
Can someone recommend me games where you can roam around and control your (Female) character, maybe even an option for customization.
Similar to games like breeders of nephelym and the last barbarian.
Breeders of nephelym
The last barbarian
Also if the female character is somewhat toned and fit and mature (kinda have a kink for alpha women :p) you can also suggest games like that (need not to be third person or controllable but preferred)
Eleanor.PNG
My character from breeders of nephelym

Reactions: PootisPenser76

Asterkur

Sep 18, 2021
Can someone recommend me games where you can roam around and control your (Female) character, maybe even an option for customization.
Similar to games like breeders of nephelym and the last barbarian.
Breeders of nephelym
The last barbarian
Also if the female character is somewhat toned and fit and mature (kinda have a kink for alpha women :p) you can also suggest games like that (need not to be third person or controllable but preferred)
View attachment 938027
My character from breeders of nephelym
Could you give me the sliders of your character