Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
That's a great alternate idea instead of having no choice to send pics to Chris the first time. Have it be an accident and she meant to send it to David instead, for people playing the faithful route. That way it can still be seen as Anna not cheating, but still keeps the same tone if she wants to take bigger leaps from there. I bet Mr Palmer will now be thinking he should have made that an option. To me its not that important as I'm gona turn Anna into my favorite street corner hooker lol. Although it might be the year 2035 before that happens lol.
Ultimately, the people of Ch1 were very angry with the creator when Anna sent the photos to Chris because there was no choice or corruption. The Creator replied that He could have given a choice there, but He never did. What made the players even more angry was that he promised but didn't keep it. So he said you don't know what Anna thinks about it, and he gave you a choice as to how Anna would react to sending these photos. The creator also said that these are not erotic photos, so what's the problem? This lack of choice not to send photos to Chris in Ch1 continues to this day. However, it seems that the creator has drawn conclusions. Because in Ch2 you have the option to send photos to Chris. Yes No

• Haha
Reactions: redoubt27

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Anna isn't interested in Jake and the only reason he gets anywhere near her is because of work, otherwise she wants nothing to do with him and he is delusional because he listens to crazy lady is a full blown nutjob, so he is a beta and he doesn't even have confidence, he blew his chance when he dropped her off home, the only way he can get with her now is with blackmail. It's totally different with Chris, that's a real cheating scenario that is brewing, she wants it bad, she just doesn't want to admit it to herself, just yet, that bridge is coming.
Jake is not for blackmail, he is for romance, blackmail is an old fish, Anna herself says that she knows what Chris is like, :ROFLMAO:"His pick-up line is worth one dollar." She only keeps him as a link between David and her and naively thinks that he will help discover David's false betrayal. And he never revealed her secrets. And she likes his cheap compliments.:ROFLMAO::eek::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EndlessNights

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
DAVID (Nobody) wants to be cheated. But I played David is being deceived

Being cheated on is not by choice, it happens when the other person has decided it and you don't have the mind and will to solve it. this is what happens in VN.

If you are a weak-willed and soft (feminine) man, your wife will cheat on you. His wife doesn't see David as a man. CHRIS, knowing his friend's past, sees that the feminine twat can't make ANNA orgasm and makes her public :D (Sacred Duty)

I think it's an honor to be second only to JAKE :D

Sharing women is one thing, but thanking a friend of yours who fucked your wife I find it very worrying, you are a very materialistic guy since I read, you worry if you are cheated on not losing the divorce case, and you don't care that a friend of yours cheated on you, hahah, boooo, you know what they say, happy if you prefer that.

Last edited:

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
Some truth to that statement but usually it's with someone whom she is familiar with. However, people and their feelings are a fickle thing. In this story there are two issues at play. First, the real Anna and how she really feels. To be fair she was the devoted wife and used her marriage as a cage to keep her inner most desires at bay; simply saying she was always "lusty." Second is the facts of the game's main plot-- Anna thinks David cheated first and has pictures and a used condom as well as two strangers admitting to an affair. How would any woman react if her husband or BF, if someone handed her 'proof' he was cheating. David says he didn't cheat on her, but instead of believing him and looking into it, he gives in to his emotions and chooses to get closer to Kendra and believe her.
The type of woman who is determined to cheat. Anna is looking for support and Kendra the snake is right next to her. Kendra is not a good friend, she is jealous of Anna's life but Anna doesn't see it because she wants cock.

I can't recall if Chris knows about Jake. Still Chris knows about David. And if someone doesn't have a moral compass, they will rob, cheat, and lie to anyone. As far as Chris goes, he is a shallow character with a "me first" mentality. CHRIS is a character with no moral code a type, who has never fucked his friend's wife in his life and wants to fit it into his short life. ANNA is the most suitable option because she responds to his flirtation.

Oh there are a lot of important promises and oaths one makes--and they can bite you in the butt if you break one-- those that have enlisted in the armed services know what I am talking about. Or as a policeman you take an oath...etc. A best friend is best friend-- its implied there is an agreement among two people even if words are not spoken. Honour is a hard concept for people--but one fact is either you have Honour, or you don't. Chris really doesn't. I think everyone has a tale of where they thought they had a friend, and that 'friend' betrayed them.
Is soldiering an honor? There is no honor in war, I give orders and they kill people. Politicians give me medals for killing them, do you think that is an honor? For me the Homeland is important because my Homeland is my family.
Let's not get too far off topic
It is Anna who first decides to commit Immorality in this VN. If Anna did not allow this, Chris, who has a fantasies of fucking his friend's wife, would not take action.

______________________________________+++++++++++++++++_______________________________________

"Verringern, post: 13500535, member: 6524722"]
If a married woman feels it is her right to have a sexual correspondence with a strange man at the first problem in her life, it doesn't matter whether it is your closest friend or any man/woman. Some truth to that statement but usually it's with someone whom she is familiar with. However, people and their feelings are a fickle thing. In this story there are two issues at play. First, the real Anna and how she really feels. To be fair she was the devoted wife and used her marriage as a cage to keep her inner most desires at bay; simply saying she was always "lusty." Second is the facts of the game's main plot-- Anna thinks David cheated first and has pictures and a used condom as well as two strangers admitting to an affair. How would any woman react if her husband or BF, if someone handed her 'proof' he was cheating?

Chris sees this woman's face and says why should someone else (JAKE) fuck Anna, I should fuck her. Most men who don't have a moral code have fun with the idea that it shouldn't go to strangers. I can't recall if Chris knows about Jake. Still Chris knows about David. And if someone doesn't have a moral compass, they will rob, cheat, and lie to anyone. As far as Chris goes, he is a shallow character with a "me first" mentality.

First of all, friendship is not a contract. if couples are not in an open marriage, marriage is a contract, it binds both the man and the woman, even if they are atheists, the promise to the other person is important. A promise is there to be kept. If you cannot keep your promise, get divorced. Oh there are a lot of important promises and oaths one makes--and they can bite you in the butt if you break one-- those that have enlisted in the armed services know what I am talking about. Or as a policeman you take an oath...etc. A best friend is best friend-- its implied there is an agreement among two people even if words are not spoken. Honour is a hard concept for people--but one fact is either you have Honour, or you don't. Chris really doesn't. I think everyone has a tale of where they thought they had a friend, and that 'friend' betrayed them.

You trust your wife and she agrees to have a sexual correspondence with your best friend and it would be a big mistake to blame your friend for this, the first culprit is ANNA and then DAVID. Takes two to Tango

Wife Trust > Friend Trust

> - Bigger

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
This is what I am hoping to see from Anna because she has cracked with everything going on and she will blame her husband for being so puny and go on a sex streak vengeance path.
"As you are aware, Eleanor possesses two distinct personalities – one that is a loyal and devoted wife to Drake, content with living in peace and harmony with him, and another that urges her to seek out new sexual experiences and explore the darkest corners of her desires." April 12th, 2024 LoP
034_ben_is_back-1536x864.jpg

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
David says he didn't cheat on her, but instead of believing him and looking into it, he gives in to his emotions and chooses to get closer to Kendra and believe her.
The type of woman who is determined to cheat. Anna is looking for support and Kendra the snake is right next to her. Kendra is not a good friend, she is jealous of Anna's life but Anna doesn't see it because she wants cock.

CHRIS is a character with no moral code a type, who has never fucked his friend's wife in his life and wants to fit it into his short life. ANNA is the most suitable option because she responds to his flirtation.

You're forgetting, my friend, that this whole fake cheating plot was a plan by Kendra (and someone higher up) to get back at Anna, that David chose Anna over Kendra (Janet) and abandoned her. It's not Anna who is getting close to Kendra, but her. to her. Anne can't believe David cheated on her. Because her mommy Kendra brainwashes her all the time. Anna doesn't know what's really a lie and what's true, so it's hard for her to believe it. Anna can't see it because Kendra programmed her. Look how she talks to the old fish, these are not Anna's words, but Kendra's, who put the words in her mouth. Kendra is the key to freeing Anna from the whore's cage. And Chris is a lock Chris tries to portray himself as a woman hunter, but he fails in this area. he is only interested in fucking, abandoning or cheating on girls or women. And he is not interested in a relationship with another woman. Fake rehabilitation doctor Rob Kobra is more successful. Chris is disappointed that Anna didn't give in to him the first day David introduced her to him as his girlfriend. And he decides to fix it, especially since they are friends and he knows Anna's weaknesses. Anna knows what type of person Chris is. “He says his pickup line is worth one dollar and if they paid her one dollar a day for every day of his pickup sessions, she would be a millionaire and could quit my job. Anna keeps Chris close because he is her faithful confidant of her secrets. In the future, she didn't talk to him for a week and she might never talk to him again, but he was the best man at their wedding and for the sake of David, whose best friend he is, she had to make peace with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: hzjujk

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
According to you, Anna doesn't want cock, Chris is going to rape her. Kendra is a bitch who didn't get what she loved and is programming Anna for her corruption and revenge.

I can't possibly agree with you. It follows that Anna is a douchebag and David is an idiot.

I think Anna wants cock, but her morals get in the way. Kendra is a tool that will allow her to remove the barrier to cock and make her feel justified. Thanks to Kendra, she will feel justified eating Jake's cock and blaming David for not giving her such a good orgasm.

Anna is not stupid. Anna wants to fall into this trap. Because she wants cock and she wants to feel new experiences deep inside her pussy.

It's stupid to blame Chris for buying a ton of bitcoin (hormones) when it was at the bottom and then not cashing it in when the hormones peaked. He's been investing for years and it's his right to fuck Anna when the time comes :D

You're forgetting, my friend, that this whole fake cheating plot was a plan by Kendra (and someone higher up) to get back at Anna, that David chose Anna over Kendra (Janet) and abandoned her. It's not Anna who is getting close to Kendra, but her. to her. Anne can't believe David cheated on her. Because her mommy Kendra brainwashes her all the time. Anna doesn't know what's really a lie and what's true, so it's hard for her to believe it. Anna can't see it because Kendra programmed her. Look how she talks to the old fish, these are not Anna's words, but Kendra's, who put the words in her mouth. Kendra is the key to freeing Anna from the whore's cage. And Chris is a lock Chris tries to portray himself as a woman hunter, but he fails in this area. he is only interested in fucking, abandoning or cheating on girls or women. And he is not interested in a relationship with another woman. Fake rehabilitation doctor Rob Kobra is more successful. Chris is disappointed that Anna didn't give in to him the first day David introduced her to him as his girlfriend. And he decides to fix it, especially since they are friends and he knows Anna's weaknesses. Anna knows what type of person Chris is. “He says his pickup line is worth one dollar and if they paid her one dollar a day for every day of his pickup sessions, she would be a millionaire and could quit my job. Anna keeps Chris close because he is her faithful confidant of her secrets. In the future, she didn't talk to him for a week and she might never talk to him again, but he was the best man at their wedding and for the sake of David, whose best friend he is, she had to make peace with him.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
According to you, Anna doesn't want cock, Chris is going to rape her. Kendra is a bitch who didn't get what she loved and is programming Anna for her corruption and revenge.

I can't possibly agree with you. It follows that Anna is a douchebag and David is an idiot.

I think Anna wants cock, but her morals get in the way. Kendra is a tool that will allow her to remove the barrier to cock and make her feel justified. Thanks to Kendra, she will feel justified eating Jake's cock and blaming David for not giving her such a good orgasm.

Anna is not stupid. Anna wants to fall into this trap. Because she wants cock and she wants to feel new experiences deep inside her pussy.
I completely agree with you here. Even if the developer keeps claiming otherwise. Anna is far too easily convinced that David has cheated on her; for her, this intrigue is like a carte blanche. From the beginning, the developer gave the impression that Anna didn't really love and/or respect David.

It's stupid to blame Chris for buying a ton of bitcoin (hormones) when it was at the bottom and then not cashing it in when the hormones peaked. He's been investing for years and it's his right to fuck Anna when the time comes :D
You have a strange attitude towards friendship and companionship between people. Somehow I'm glad I never got to know you in person. ;)

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Ultimately, the people of Ch1 were very angry with the creator when Anna sent the photos to Chris because there was no choice or corruption. The Creator replied that He could have given a choice there, but He never did. What made the players even more angry was that he promised but didn't keep it. So he said you don't know what Anna thinks about it, and he gave you a choice as to how Anna would react to sending these photos. The creator also said that these are not erotic photos, so what's the problem? This lack of choice not to send photos to Chris in Ch1 continues to this day. However, it seems that the creator has drawn conclusions. Because in Ch2 you have the option to send photos to Chris. Yes No
Not erotic photos? What’s the problem?
That’s hilarious.
Thank you for the insight, explains a lot.

fingers crossed the conclusion is they were indeed erotic photos and the matter needs to be “fixed” with the faithful ending in part 3 because the “dumb” and subsequent choice weren’t sufficient to remedy the gaping oversight in part 1…

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Men, stop looking at Anna in such a complicated way.

Hank will push through them

Chris and Marvin will expand it

Jake will caress her

and the rest will eat what's left of her

In summary, it will probably work like this ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

There is some dialogue when Kendra asks Anna if she would fuck Chris. Anna tells her that it's too predictable and if she wanted to fuck Chris she would have done it a long time ago, but she didn't. So it's hard to say whether she would want to fuck him based on the dialogue in Ch1.In my opinion, Anna will fuck Chris if she has no choice and is 100% sure that she will believe this false betrayal. David. Unless Chris uses a trick on her.
Kendra is her mentor who pushes her further. That's right, David is a naive idiot who lets a fox into the henhouse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackdiddley

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Not erotic photos? What’s the problem?
That’s hilarious.
Thank you for the insight, explains a lot.

fingers crossed the conclusion is they were indeed erotic photos and the matter needs to be “fixed” with the faithful ending in part 3 because the “dumb” and subsequent choice weren’t sufficient to remedy the gaping oversight in part 1…
This creator has a different definition of NTR. He doesn't think sending photos in unsexy lingerie is not betrayal , nor does NTR

Last edited:
Reactions: jenyabest

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
This creator has a different definition of NTR. He doesn't think sending photos in unsexy lingerie is cheating, nor does NTR
IMG_2040.gif
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, it’s cheating, soooo...:ROFLMAO:
And Anna’s pretty sure it’s cheating. Why she’s not so keen to have David find out, even in part 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sooo, the creator also had a pretty good idea it was cheating, too.
Any rationalizations after that is pure bull…:poop:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 3553635

Well, it’s cheating, soooo...:ROFLMAO:
And Anna’s pretty sure it’s cheating. Why she’s not so keen to have David find out, even in part 1. Sooo, the creator also had a pretty good idea it was cheating, too.
Any rationalizations after that is pure bull…:poop:
Sorry, I was wrong. However, the creator said that sending photos is not cheating for him.

Question from a user As Mr_Palmer said that many things would happen in the course of the game I think in the second part when we finally manage to control Anna we can change the paths she followed with Chris and some things from her point of view remembering that we are still controlling David for now.

Reply to the creator
Yes and no... you won't be able to change the events you see in Part 1. But you can have a say in how Anna responds to the events. Maybe she feels terrible about sending pics to Chris? Maybe it gave her a thrill? How you'd like her to react will be an indicator of how the story unfolds in Part 3.

Last edited:

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Sorry, I was wrong. However, the creator said that sending photos is not cheating for him.
I don't doubt it was said.
I just think the creator is full of :poop: when saying it...:ROFLMAO:
Anna's message is clear.
If you write that, and then say it's not cheating, you're lying to yourself...:ROFLMAO:
Or, maybe trying to avoid admitting you made a mistake in the story...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
:love: Here our Anna needs her days explored properly, to add some events in her day to day life, including her friends, neighbors, grocery, shopping, babysitter etc.
Stretch out the timed events from early morning routine to morning at home with baby / babysitter, from day to noon at work, from afternoon to daybreak with colleagues / boss, spending evenings at dates or seduction / corruption events, reserve nights for sex chat or fetishes.(y)

I don't understand why these corruption VN hotwife plot swings only drastically? either have a no-go attitude for being corrupted or turn into absolute sluts spreading, riding, rocking and humping all the time. o_O

Is it so difficult to expect a tease, a grope, occasional sneak peek or gradual corruption / flirting scenes, without immediately getting blue balled, cock blocked, 180° shift in the mood. :censored:

Most of such VN keep holding off to H-scenes (pretending a slow burn plot) without much plot progress, then get stuck with (Lust and Passion / Stoper) or become an unreasonable fuck fest for whorish behavior. :unsure:
As I've said before, almost nobody could create a proper corruption game / VN. They either overdo it or keep withholding in denial.

Dev for this game, give Anna some events instead of trying to deny corruption.
Most people are attracted to Anna, craving for continuous content with Anna. Thus creating timely events in various forms gives time for a wife / hotwife corruption to take hold gradually and balancing out content without blue balls or denial. (y)

Also, get rid of POV systems (husband + wife etc.), writing a cohesive and coherent story. Also, David's POV sucks, it's full of stupidity and ED, also failing both as a husband and selecting friends. :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes