• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
I think there are two paths here. One is where Ana sends the additional photos and Chris believes he's making progress. if she doesn't send the additional photos, Chris thinks she's just using him and vowed to use a different approach (maybe blackmail/alcohol/etc).
Yes, the already cheated, and cheating more paths...
The "player" gets the choice for Anna to not cheat more, after the damage is done, wonderful "consequences" and paths to choose from when playing "faithful" David...:ROFLMAO:

Anna: But honey, I chose not to send sexy pics of me not wearing your favorite lingerie. Aren't I the best wife ever...:ROFLMAO:
David: Only if you're offering daily BJs for the next 20+ years to make up for it...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

And who are you to tell me what to do? Do you have any interest to gain from this game?!We have a democracy and we can freely express our opinion! At least in my country this is done with great success! I cannot know what is going on in your own country!Therefore your exhortation is completely misplaced and I do not accept it
Stop spam this forum !! I know something : if you dont like something you move on !!Is dev game not my game or your game , and he will write the game as he wants, not as we want. If you are used to the female characters in the game becoming whores within 5 minutes of starting the game, then you played the wrong game. One question : You suport DEV on Patreon ? If you do, you have every right to be frustated , if not nobody is interest on your frustation !!

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
Stop spam this forum !! I know something : if you dont like something you move on !!Is dev game not my game or your game , and he will write the game as he wants, not as we want. If you are used to the female characters in the game becoming whores within 5 minutes of starting the game, then you played the wrong game. One question : You suport DEV on Patreon ? If you do, you have every right to be frustated , if not nobody is interest on your frustation !!
But I said no such thing, my dear! I didn't say in 5 minutes! 2 years have passed and we haven't even seen the tit of the protagonist!! I think after 5 to 6 chapters the action is imperative! And yes, I supported the creator in those first few chapters! If I didn't, I wouldn't write something like this! I would go further! As I have done in other games

Reactions: Krat0$

ww17777

Mar 4, 2023
I PREDICT!!! ANNA'S GONNA SHOW HER TITS IN THIS UPDATE!!!
AHMMALAHMMALAHM LORD HMMALA TITTIES AHMMALAHM!!!
Don't get unnecessarily horny, she's probably lying in some kind of towel or armor starting slightly above her nipples. After all, as someone above wrote Anna herself said that her husband will sleep on the couch, so something is wrong with this photo - maybe it will be some kind of flashback because I don't think the developer will show us anything more than naughty text messages, after all this is a SLOW BURN GAME!!!!11! We only recently saw her ass, we will have to wait about 2 more years for the boobs. We will see the pussy on the 10th anniversary of the game.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Don't get unnecessarily horny, she's probably lying in some kind of towel or armor starting slightly above her nipples. After all, as someone above wrote Anna herself said that her husband will sleep on the couch, so something is wrong with this photo - maybe it will be some kind of flashback because I don't think the developer will show us anything more than naughty text messages, after all this is a SLOW BURN GAME!!!!11! We only recently saw her ass, we will have to wait about 2 more years for the boobs. We will see the pussy on the 10th anniversary of the game.
This won't be a flashback because it's happening now, look what it says , Good news for David: They're back together in the same bed,,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackdiddley

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019

Good news for David: They’re back together in the same bed. Bad news: Things are still frosty between them.
Despite the frosty marriage, Anna can’t help but heat up while she texts with another man…

View attachment 3537234
BTW why is Anna holding phone like that, is that reference to Andrew Tate's fingers mudras?
is Dev fan of Andrew tate?
is Dev misogynist?
is David going to buying Bugatti?
is Anna secretly chatting with Andrew tate?
is Anna really name Anna-dru tate?
so many fucking questions and conspiracy theories.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
There is something that contradicts Anna, she is trusting some evidence, certainly very overwhelming, but a good lawyer should also recognize the dynamics, photos that are too proven, but not really with a completed deed, a photo can be taken at that moment, but does not collect the reaction of the people afterwards, the couple who tells Anna the things that happened arouse suspicion for their timing, on the same day after a short time, in detailing what happened, too many clarifications often make a confession appear to have been constructed table, at the same time Anna played with some colleagues and with Crhis, and she knows well that they are just playboys, but what is Anna doing, she really relies on Crhis as a trusted person, hahahahah, come on, one knows that person is shit , but you trust him with something so important to you, a story too full of holes and contradictions.

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
She is really beautiful. One of the most beautiful models of all time. I hope the author can create an excellent animation to represent sex. The first character to fuck Ana will be Chris. The narrative is focused on both. I don't know if it's possible, but if the author puts an animation like "Golden Boy", "True Bond" or "Heartproblems" it would be magnificent. Exemple:

Just imagine Ana masturbating like this

View attachment 3541086
I like this. What game is this from?

Reactions: Jakers15@
3.70 star(s) 98 Votes