Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1653824856231.png

From the devs Patreon

Hello,
Below is the tentative release schedule for v2.0. I've already done a lot of work on it. In v2.0 you'll play Tuesday. I'll warn you that it's going to be a shorter update than v1.0 because it won't have all the introductory stuff, but I figure to release each day as we move forward, instead of making you wait on big updates. Of course, you can always wait if you prefer to play it in larger chunks.
June 16 - Gold release
June 24 - Silver release
June 28 - Bronze release
July 1 - Public release
Hey Dev can you tease us on what's coming next?

Jun 18, 2017
just a little content, but this little was perfect! i'm realy looking forward for the continueation dev :)
i'm a probably future donator to this one <3

Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
I haven't played the game yet but from what you guys say, I believe it's a well written game with a really good start.

It seems the dev himself releases the game for the public. I really hope his patreons wont leak the game before the public release in the future. That's the only thing I'm worried about.

Jun 25, 2021
I've always wanted a VN like this - a story with the downfall of a good marriage and a the fall of the husband and the wife. And this one seems to do it perfectly. There's so many people trying to tear it down, many temptations all around and the game gives us the choice to try to keep the marriage intact.

As a massive fan of the cheating spouse category, I'm eagerly looking forward to future updates.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Oh my God, just saw the a devoted user Gave a One star Rating for this Game, damn that person must have pushed the wrong button after a hard drinking night or is an Ace Game Developer that only looks out for Perfection, or Just a NTR hater, I know that there is always room for Improvement, but giving a One star rating for this game is just too much for me to Understand.
Well, it's not there now and I didn't see it. Perhaps it was removed by the reviewer or it was revised after the person realized how he or she "pushed the wrong button", as you say? Or perhaps it was a troll and their review violated the rules and got nuked? Just because someone is a devoted user doesn't necessarily mean their posts have any more weight than an enthusiastic newcomer with only a few posts. "Devoted Members" can just as easily be a very busy troll wanting to throw shade everywhere they go especially in threads with content they don't like. (I'm sure you've seen that too, right?) But I digress. Hope you're looking for more in the game and have fun with it, BeastMaster59! And you're right, the renders (of what I see in the previews since I haven't played the game as of yet) doesn't look too bad. Here's wishing Mr_Palmer all the best in their development of the game. Cheers, have fun, and good luck! ;]

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes