A much needed discussion about incest games.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
When I say build up, I don't just mean a few "romantic scenes" before the sex (which is sadly, pretty much the best case scenario for most games these days). I mean actual build up. Take Mother-Son games for instance. I genuinely feel that people need their games to show their interactions as just that, Mother and Son. Have the son do chores, get help with his homework etc, have them engage in non sexual attractions first. Have them "living" with each other and let the attraction gradually build up. Because if you start off your game and skip this part, then i'm left there just wondering "why did they wait this long before having sex anyway if they don't even acknowledge how taboo and wrong it is?". Have something change the dynamics of their relationship, like the son catching the mother wearing a thong or something like that, something that makes him think "Holy shit, she's actually has a nice ass".
I want to kiss you !!! #nohomo
That's exactly what I want from an incest game!!! And sadly majority of games are not that way...

[...]I was raised Catholic, before I was excommunicated.[...]