VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so I just tried the full day1 and its good. feel better than the older version.
as I wrote before I enjoy the hug/kiss with dad.
what I did like with the original is that dad is not a maniac, he hold back, even if he can't control it fully.
so it should follow that, but I do hope we get more scenes anyway, slowly.

Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018
I just discovered this amazing work. I was a huge fan of Project Sage and I LOVE this mod, both for the greatly improved visuals and the game mechanics (I find the initial character definition balancing "sluttiness" is a great idea).
Gunsothegreat how can you be helped?

jfallwaters

Jun 7, 2024
- the homeless
This comment has Nothing to do with liking the characters or not, just a thought that the homeless are possibly meant as "resources" or help for Amy at a later stage down her "secret agent" path or something along those lines. The x-miltary group seem like possible help when she needs to go into action, and the trading expert probably for some mission or other later. Just that paperwork never went far enough down the storyline yet.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
use a 2 years old post?

but that post is about of what focusing on. maybe skip all that story part, as it will take 4ever to get there, and frankly its impossible as it will take +20 years.
with just focusing on her sexy adventures its better to focusing on the best and more interesting dudes.

I think we could get to the end if we focus on just a couple routes and removing everything else.

remember, the times someone was succesful to make a remake/continuation is very few. almost rare.
do not try to destroy the attempt. help the DEV to do the right thing.

jfallwaters

Jun 7, 2024
I think u should just cut the train scenes. its nothing major. even if theres this "savior" we don't have a clue who and why.

I think it depends on whether Gunsothegreat wants to continue beyond where paperwork dropped off. It will be a pity if the project stops where paperwork did. So the issue of the train scene is not just the scene per se (could be replaced with something else, but the lead in is already there), but whether a Amy a vs crime/gang or a "secret agent" storyline or something is given a boost. The boost I am talking about is having a secret protector. This can help get Amy out of tight spots in a story when Amy bites off more than she can chew. Possible later explainations could be someone from her family's past (eg putting on a spin on the accident of it not being actually a real accident but some conspiracy) or somehow related to what George does etc.

Last edited:

jfallwaters

Jun 7, 2024
use a 2 years old post?

but that post is about of what focusing on. maybe skip all that story part, as it will take 4ever to get there, and frankly its impossible as it will take +20 years.
with just focusing on her sexy adventures its better to focusing on the best and more interesting dudes.

I think we could get to the end if we focus on just a couple routes and removing everything else.

remember, the times someone was succesful to make a remake/continuation is very few. almost rare.
do not try to destroy the attempt. help the DEV to do the right thing.
My apologies

a) I have only just come across this "project" and read the post and do realise its 2 years old - my bad. Its the first post I saw where the homeless part was brought up, so I just responded on what role I felt the homeless may play later in the storyline - IF there is intent to carry the story beyond where paperwork left off. In other words, I was just pointing it out as a possible story arc, IF Gunsothegreat wants to go there. Early on development of a relationship with the homeless would make them sticking their necks out or simply making the effort to help not seem too abrupt.

b) " This comment " that I was talking about was referring to my own - like a preamble clarification. The thread was about what one liked or did not like, I was trying to clarify I was not following that thread of discussion and was going on a tangent. Sorry I failed to clarify and ended up making it more confusing.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, if u ask me and I can decide anything and I know it will work and not take forever. I also want it fully. all routes. all characters. + added scenes. +continuation, +anything extra.
but I need to be realistic. project sage is a huge game, even if unfinish its huge. so many routes, so many pictures.
of course, if Gunsothegreat had a big team and working on this full time he would be able to do it.

if Im realistic and egoistic (Im thinking what I want) I want to see more with "dad", as I liked his character in project sage, but he is good in daz-style as well. and the other routes I posted 2 years ago.
now theres another dude I want in, the spying fatty. he need to get some loving as well. and Amy (Sage or whatever) is the perfect girl for that :)

jfallwaters

Jun 7, 2024
Gunsothegreat you are simply amazing, and I am not just talking about your reboot of the game and work, which are obviously GREAT! :love: I just came across this project/game thread and read from page 1 all the way here. Your patience at explaining things practically whenever someone asks even if its the Nth time repeated question. Your providing updates and getting feedback ...*please imagine a 500 words essay here :p *.

Just hope you don't burn out, pace yourself and take care. :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes