themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Are you planning to continue the Hypno Mod for new versions?
Not at the moment. I'm not sure where the game is going and I would mod if the game would stop being developed towards photoshoots and more towards class content. That and also real life is keeping me super busy.

Reactions: mangasm

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Alea jacta est!

I'll look into this issues, some ppl are also reporting in on the Discord but doesn't seems to occur for everyone that's weird. Have you tried manualed reloading webmFinder via setting=>debug, what does it do?
I'm having the same problem. WebmFinder didn't help, in fact the problem might have started after I pressed it, don't quite remember. It goes back to normal on a new save.

Dayterra

Feb 20, 2018
saw WTM had an update I didn't notice. was really happy,
3.23 changelog:more photoshoots
god damnit.
I'd actually stop supporting the patreon at this point, but uh, ya know, um, kinda poor, like, soooooo.......
How about that sportsball game?

• Sad
Reactions: Kodex
Oct 2, 2019
I have been messing around with the scripts to adjust various values to my liking (love that the creator made it so easily to mod). Does anyone know which file affects the wardrobes though? I think it’s the “girls” file but I couldn’t figure out how to change the daring variable to make them always wear certain clothing items like panties (can’t steal them if they stop wearing them). I know that it’s possible to confiscate wardrobes but I don’t like that nuclear option

Sep 17, 2023
I have been messing around with the scripts to adjust various values to my liking (love that the creator made it so easily to mod). Does anyone know which file affects the wardrobes though? I think it’s the “girls” file but I couldn’t figure out how to change the daring variable to make them always wear certain clothing items like panties (can’t steal them if they stop wearing them). I know that it’s possible to confiscate wardrobes but I don’t like that nuclear option
Two files I can think of. In the main scripts folder, DB.rpy is one, and in the main_classes folder, girl.rpy is the other.

Reactions: needhelpplease

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
I've been running into a very strange bug lately, though it only affects one particular girl in my game. Her ass picture will randomly be replaced with a pussy or boobs picture. Everything in her folder is named correctly and of the correct file type. Anyone experienced anything similar?
Bumping because I'm still experiencing this bug and trying to sort it out. I removed all the ass pics from her folder and used one at a time to see if it was a specific one that was failing, but it's all of them. Thing is, it also doesn't happen 100% of the time either, but it definitely happens more often than not. It's specifically my version of Cassidy Klein, found here:

Any ideas on what's causing the bug?

Sep 17, 2023
Bumping because I'm still experiencing this bug and trying to sort it out. I removed all the ass pics from her folder and used one at a time to see if it was a specific one that was failing, but it's all of them. Thing is, it also doesn't happen 100% of the time either, but it definitely happens more often than not. It's specifically my version of Cassidy Klein, found here:

Any ideas on what's causing the bug?
Bad gateway on your link, so I don't actually know. The only times I've had problems with an image, it's because I'd forgotten to convert it to a .webp first.

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Bad gateway on your link, so I don't actually know. The only times I've had problems with an image, it's because I'd forgotten to convert it to a .webp first.
link works fine on both chrome and firefox here, both private browsing and normal browsing. All images are in webp format, and named correctly, no "ass " instead of "ass" for example, which has happened to me once before lol

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Hey all, I made a couple quick quality of life mods for convience sake. The first one displays a message on the sponser screen to show if they are available for re-negotiation of their contract, or if you can request new missions from them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second displays certain qualifiers necessary to be invited into a girl's home without using rule breaks or mom's corruption/fear. If the girl has the necessary stats in corruption, fear, affection or intellect, a relevant line will be displayed. Having one of these doesn't guarantee invitation, but if the mom makes the random choice to check that trait then you will be allowed in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if they work for you. The 'game' folder within the zip file should be placed into the main folder, overwriting the sc-sponsors.rpy file in the scripts folder and the lb_evening_visits.rpy file in the storyEvents folder in the scripts folder. It's probably best that you back up these files in case I messed something up and it bricks your game.

This mod is for the public version, not the patreon preview. It should work with 0.323, no guarantee if it works pre or post that update.

Here is the download link:

Sep 17, 2023
How does one gain favor points with Lauren, the PTA representative?
I'm not a 100% sure, but I think it's from passing PTA rules. The more daring the rule, the more favour you gain. That's only an initial observation though, I haven't given it a look before.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm not a 100% sure, but I think it's from passing PTA rules. The more daring the rule, the more favour you gain. That's only an initial observation though, I haven't given it a look before.
Hmm, since i have focused in rules related to student numbers & other things and also somewhat early in the game (about 4-5 weeks within game time, i guess?) that might explain things. Time to go for bolder rules picks anyway. Thanks for the help.

dux1

Nov 16, 2018
Could it be an idea to be able to use the rule breaks during the photo sessions? So when a girl doesn't want to do the photo, you can bribe her by scrapping one or more rule breaks? That way there's a closer relationship between both systems.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
my V4.9 is out now and fills out another 10 more models vids and photoshoots 171 -180. my next update 5.0 is a big one ive been working on it in the background since 4.7 released, im hoping i can release it on the same day as the next update (public version to the game. .

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mangasm
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes