• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello
I've unlocked Susan for a while now, I've talked to Hermione about her issue, but she hasn't come back to me with answers about who is bullying her

What am I missing ?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sevendust ft. Skin - Licking Cream
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i'd say there have to be a number of (ingame) days passed before the next event in that chain. idk how many days, but felt like 2 weeks, or so, before the curse issue even appears, then even more time to catch Astoria. don't pin me on exact times, haven't been playing in a while now..
mostest recent games i've played were Sonny / Sonny2 which won't show up in this forum because they aren't lewd games.

Reactions: Madeni and tulkas11

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sevendust ft. Skin - Licking Cream
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
those were bad even years ago. :p

yes i played both more or less thru.
resurrected some ancient desktop PC, playing all those ancient games i found on super ancient harddisks. who remembers them days of 1-2GB HDD being the bestest to have as system drive lol..
crappy old Siemens E 6xx stuffed with spare parts, running silently as media platform now, with XP and old Q4OS dual, funny enough all them old Flash games simply run just fine in the last-known-good FF 3.6.28 even some of the "Flashbang archive" ones that seem to keep crashing in the standalone player. they just.. work.
naturally, WTS can't run there anymore, not on a XP with just 2GB RAM nossir :D
but, main function is music and movie center, no interwebs of course. and, well, the Flash archive. nostalgia right there. there used to be tons of lewd Flash ones out there, and i found lots of them around here still.

so i can sit back and do ancient stuff on teh big screen, while waiting for the next WTS update, among others.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
resurrected some ancient desktop PC, playing all those ancient games i found on super ancient harddisks. who remembers them days of 1-2GB HDD being the bestest to have as system drive lol..
crappy old Siemens E 6xx stuffed with spare parts, running silently as media platform now, with XP and old Q4OS dual, funny enough all them old Flash games simply run just fine in the last-known-good FF 3.6.28 even some of the "Flashbang archive" ones that seem to keep crashing in the standalone player. they just.. work.
naturally, WTS can't run there anymore, not on a XP with just 2GB RAM nossir :D
but, main function is music and movie center, no interwebs of course. and, well, the Flash archive. nostalgia right there. there used to be tons of lewd Flash ones out there, and i found lots of them around here still.

so i can sit back and do ancient stuff on teh big screen, while waiting for the next WTS update, among others.
You're still young. I remember when a 20MB HDD was considered excessive. When I went to HS our computer science class was learning BASIC on Commodore PETs, The C64 we had at home blew them out of the water.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and blarg0192

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
guys please help where i can find some old witch trainer that have old luna path something like version 1.39.4, i want to see it

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021

I haven't tested it but the DL works at least (700M). Better scan for malicious stuff before running it.
it's only for web only i don't have computer im just using android, how can i play this on android?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes