moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I don't understand how it was possible to abandon such a masterpiece?
The game is not abandoned, but since it's been more than 18 months without getting an update, the forum rules dictate that the "abandoned" tag must be added.

T3X

Jan 10, 2018
tbh, with monthly income that you can easily live off of, and a period of development time in which indie studios would have a,ready done at least 2-3 updates, this feels like a convenient excuse.
They earn enough money to easily make this their job, and yet still no update? Even with delays, an update shouldnt take this long, not to mention a parental leave shouldnt be funded by the people paying on patreon, feels scummy af
I suspect there will be nowhere near enough content in the next update to call it a "large" update, or to justify the 2 years of development it took. As long as they keep delaying, they can keep cashing in on the supporters holding out hope that it will be worth it.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Magicnuts gave showed us this big ass map and implied we would be able to go to a bunch of places. For a two person team, they were being unrealistic.
I really don't think it's impossible for them to fully build out the game. It is impossible however, if they only spend a few hours a week on it.

It's a very basic linear kinetic type story, with 2d art. They are simply not spending enough time productively, plain and simple. Motivation tends to dry up when you are just handed thousands every month for doing jack shit. Overpraising and excessive fanboyism have their consequences, as we see time and time again.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I really don't think it's impossible for them to fully build out the game. It is impossible however, if they only spend a few hours a week on it.

It's a very basic linear kinetic type story, with 2d art. They are simply not spending enough time productively, plain and simple. Motivation tends to dry up when you are just handed thousands every month for doing jack shit. Overpraising and excessive fanboyism have their consequences, as we see time and time again.
The problem is, they had real-life obligations (a kid) during this development period that significantly slowed down their progress.
Not defending the developers at all here, over a year for an update is usually a death sentence, but the fact that they still get paid so much after all this time just shows you why humanity is doomed.

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
Dev's words on Discord earlier today:
View attachment 3599466
Damn, so nearly an actual two year wait for an update on a character that I personally don't have a lot of interest in, which is the orc girl. I can't imagine how long it's going to take for some of the others LI's, like the Elven Princess, or the older milf wife of the guard captain. These updates are just increasing in length each time. It'll be 10 years before the elf girl gets content. Lol

I haven't played the game in almost two years, so yeah, I don't remember names.

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Damn, so nearly an actual two year wait for an update on a character that I personally don't have a lot of interest in, which is the orc girl. I can't imagine how long it's going to take for some of the others LI's, like the Elven Princess, or the older milf wife of the guard captain. These updates are just increasing in length each time. It'll be 10 years before the elf girl gets content. Lol

I haven't played the game in almost two years, so yeah, I don't remember names.
Speak for yourself, besides the noble, the orc girl is the most interesting one to me by far.

len00

Mar 12, 2020
Honestly I can see this game receiving updates for 15 more years at least, let's say the 1.0 version will be released in 9 years, 2 years we will get bug fixes, polishing, balancing content, small changes, releases, etc, once all that is done we will get a few DLCs for at least 4 more years, and after that MAYBE we will have the final version of the game.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes