4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Now that's what I call an Episode. Great job Eromantis

A sizable number of renders, story was interesting, so many things happening that it keeps you on your toes and leaves you wanting more. If this continues, VST will be the biggest game in no time!

Compared to Ep. 4, Ep. 5 is not only bigger, but also forwards the plot, and gives us multiple choices for corruption, while also giving us enough lewd scenes to enjoy. :love:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Dev: I have a loyal fanba...

...nevermind. What a lovely weather we have today, right guys? :):cry:

Loyal fanbase - 404 not found.
Having a growing fanbase is more important than having a loyal one. As long as there are eyes on your game, people playing it, your game will always be remembered... There are countless other games on F95 that can attract the attention of anyone... and yet if they are here on this thread, it's something to be thankful for.

I personally do not like the idea of taking away the money that the dev deserves for his hard work... I would've preferred waiting for a week at least out of respect, although I'm a hypocrite too because I simply could not resist playing it after waiting for many months.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Don't worry, she's gonna fuck like a crazed bunny, when she finally gets started and from this update, it will probably be in the next one. She's gettin' her slut/whore/prostitute groove on first.
when she starts to fuck as a slut there will be endings!
This is how slow-burn games works

That is why I'm skipping also this update!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes