What do you think of the game so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
UnderControl-YETANOTHERANON-0.04.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
I can't believe that quest is still broken, I'll put out a patch to just add a debug for it in the meantime.
Side note: Even if sans doesn't give you the food again, the game still thinks he already gave it to you, so you just have to talk to Clover.
actually, if i talk to clover i get sent to the basement again, but I'm not allowed to ferment the grapes again, or leave the basement, and since the autosave is when you go into the basement, you really can get hardlocked in there

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
actually, if i talk to clover i get sent to the basement again, but I'm not allowed to ferment the grapes again, or leave the basement, and since the autosave is when you go into the basement, you really can get hardlocked in there
Aw that's a shame, I think I'll rework the entire quest at some point, it's probably a result of my early shoddy coding.

brainrot280

Sep 20, 2020
apparently is because you took more than one grape on the forest, if you just take one the quest works fine

huyt504

Feb 16, 2022
well i shoot guy i have my ONLY save from 4.1 so now i cant even have the fix version of the final asriel guest

mrnoob

Jan 17, 2020
encountered an issue where I was transported into the cellar after already infecting the wine, clover seemed to think I was near the start while my guy thought I was in the nighttime scene, I talked to Clover behind the counter after working at the bar during the waiting part of the quest, but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, either way, I became trapped in the cellar after this glitch occurred and was unable to leave. there is also a much more minor bug where your speed is not reset to the normal speed after the chase scene with frisk, resulting in you moving at lightning-fast speed until the next time a scene teleports you.
[EDIT]
apparently, this is caused by having more than one grape, this can probably be fixed by having the scene with the infection set a flag to true and having the clover basement scene check both for grapes and if that flag is false.