What do you think of the game so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
is there somewhere we can follow the game's progress?
i don't wanna be that guy that keeps going "how's the game going" every 3 days on the thread
I don't have a server or patreon to post updates to the game. I thought about setting up a free patreon to post status updates but I know that patreon has a thing against Mind Control content in general.
I'm always happy to answer questions regarding how the development is going though!

Lewdhunter32

Sep 24, 2020
is there somewhere we can follow the game's progress?
i don't wanna be that guy that keeps going "how's the game going" every 3 days on the thread
yeah i agree, as i don't want to bother the creator during any random moment where i accidently go into dms asking "how's the game going" XD

brainrot280

Sep 20, 2020
I don't have a server or patreon to post updates to the game. I thought about setting up a free patreon to post status updates but I know that patreon has a thing against Mind Control content in general.
I'm always happy to answer questions regarding how the development is going though!
maybe make a twitter account and post about the game there??

YetAnotherAnon99

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2023
maybe make a twitter account and post about the game there??
I'd rather not touch that place with a ten foot pole.
I've taken another look at patreon and what is/isn't allowed in it, and I think it'd be fine with posting game progress updates so long as no actual Mind control content is shown.
I'll get around to doing that once this update is finished.

Reactions: brainrot280

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
I'd rather not touch that place with a ten foot pole.
I've taken another look at patreon and what is/isn't allowed in it, and I think it'd be fine with posting game progress updates so long as no actual Mind control content is shown.
I'll get around to doing that once this update is finished.
there's always subscribestar if you don't want patreon

Reactions: Hakufen

Keikukey

Jan 8, 2023
I still really like this and I kinda hope that deltarune characters get added (susie, noelle kris ect) because i mean
Cmon its hometown and I know the internet kinda really likes trans berdly for some reason so it'd be a win-win