• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
Hey! After two weeks installing back all the things i had in my pc i am back. I couldn't make so much renders, so here are some renders i made along time ago (some of my first Jessica´s renders) and some new i could made. I dont know if the difference is noticable but i hope you like them! View attachment 3628552
Maybe Next time to add dylan in picture alone jassica looks weird.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Wow, some people are asking me if Mansema and Terminatorgames have official pages, can you believe it? It's the fourth time on discord and other forums that I've been asked about your work.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to place those thumbnails right below my comment so that people can click and be redirected to that page.

Hey, does anyone remember that young man who published a funny story where a gorilla and a dinosaur attack Jessica, Danny and David? I no longer remember your nickname.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Wow, some people are asking me if Mansema and Terminatorgames have official pages, can you believe it? It's the fourth time on discord and other forums that I've been asked about your work.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to place those thumbnails right below my comment so that people can click and be redirected to that page.

Hey, does anyone remember that young man who published a funny story where a gorilla and a dinosaur attack Jessica, Danny and David? I no longer remember your nickname.
For the Series you are thinking of Wacky Bond by Emperor111, unfortunately they deleted their F95 account over some comments they received. For links, I don't know about Terminator Games but .