Justinian666

Jul 29, 2023
Could developer add sex animations to phone gallery, please? it's impossible to rewatch them in game files, but most people open galleries excplicitely to see animations

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Top visual novel I've seen on this site yet. Will recommend it on tall girl discord server, hope they don't mind playing futa game
Thanks! I too, hope they don't mind playing a futa game.
Could developer add sex animations to phone gallery, please? it's impossible to rewatch them in game files, but most people open galleries excplicitely to see animations
The animated scenes are in Replays, the Phone Gallery is just for pictures that Ruru has sent to the MC.

Reactions: Jokkyster

pester

May 22, 2017

Hi!
One of these days I should standardize my greetings for these posts. I feel like I'm supposed to have a catchphrase or something to start off my ramblings with. At this point I suppose it's a thing for me to come up with something different every time.
Thing is, I forget. So I have no idea if I've gone with a simple "Hi!" before. And no, I'm not going to check. That would be cheating. I am an honest Patreoneer, who absolutely do not have to double-check what number of updates I'm at every single time I make a new one.
Anyway, progress this week has been steady. Scene 7 and 8 are finished, didn't quite manage scene 9, but I've started on it. It's a spicy scene, which means some animations and a bit more work than other scenes. Ideally I finish that and scene 10 next week. Ideally.

Someone gave her flowers. Clearly handpicked wild ones too. Neat!
So both of these pics are from scene 8, which you might be able to tell is a pretty chill scene. Well, it starts out that way. It ends with a subtle pinch of spice. Oh, I love me some subtle spice.
In fact, I just changed the title to subtle spice. And now I realize it sounds like the sixth Spice Girl. I suppose she could be, since if she stayed true to her name no one would've ever noticed her. That's my head canon now.
You know what? You deserve another Saranhil pic.
There we are, there's that sunny disposition.
Right then, that's all from me.
Thank you very much for your support, and I wish you a grand o'l week!

This weeks post

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes