RPGM [Translation request] The Demoness & The Castle of Pigs (Noble Ogre)

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
Title:

RJ236979_img_main.jpg

Orginal language: Japanese

Game link:

[Story]
Born in a small village in the mountains
While meeting with a princess, the village is attacked by the pig-human army
"Pork-Chop," that serves for the Demoness.
The princess has been kidnapped, and he leaves on a journey to rescue her...

Last edited:

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Here is a quick translation for now i just threw it in translator++ for now and made sure it runs i will fix it up over time and manually translate it on the side while i work on my other translation project.
link:

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
i managed to solve it by, at the moment to extract, changing the code name to 932(japanese) so that the files that are in japanese doesn't get corrupted, once done that it solved.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
i managed to solve it by, at the moment to extract, changing the code name to 932(japanese) so that the files that are in japanese doesn't get corrupted, once done that it solved.
i guess i dont get that error when extracting files because i have my pc set to a Japanese local

Reactions: Jackie_Bunz

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
been trying when i had time but it's pretty hard to do something when it's machine translated, atleast i can't seem to get some things out clear( for example how to get out of the stairs the female guards, how to take the princess out of the cell or how to unlock the pirate )

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
been trying when i had time but it's pretty hard to do something when it's machine translated, atleast i can't seem to get some things out clear( for example how to get out of the stairs the female guards, how to take the princess out of the cell or how to unlock the pirate )
sorry the translation was just a quick machine one im working on fixing it up and making it understandable and not have text errors and text that runs off screen. this project is on my back-burner for now due to my main project here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-shotaconquest-hurricane-dot-com.51732/

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
i completed the game entirely. took me some time to figure some things out tho but made a perfect clear.

Rexie09

Feb 2, 2018
Here is the update
link:

this is just a small update to translation some of the things fixed are:
-text input is now in English
items/armor/weapons/enemies translated.
and just some small maps nothing to big.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
now it worked for me, if someone didn't work either it was right, right, up, right, left
Glad you found the correct answer, I wasn't sure what the mimi was there for. It's spelled out closely to migi, which would have meant another right.