RPGM [Translation Request] Newlywed Knight Yuni and the Adventure of Corruption

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
If someone plays that MTL, let me know if it's any good. I don't wanna put too much effort into a game that already has a translation.
The MTL is probably not any good, I wonder how long the actual game is, if its not too long. Might be worth it to quickly go over it and give it a TL. If you're up to it why not.

But.....

There is something poetic about a game that uses Ai art with and an Ai translation lol.

Also the art is good, and I still like it. But damn.... Just don't look at those hands... Ai really can't do hands for shit.

Oct 27, 2017
TechnoParagon
Hey, do you have any idea about this? I'm working on this, but some menu commands in Japanese are located in plugins.js. Can i just translate those, or will that break the game? I tested this specific one (Autobattle), and it seems to work fine, but I don't know. Or do I have to mess around in the actual code? Cause that's out of my league.

Screenshot 2022-12-28 174035.png

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
TechnoParagon
Hey, do you have any idea about this? I'm working on this, but some menu commands in Japanese are located in plugins.js. Can i just translate those, or will that break the game? I tested this specific one (Autobattle), and it seems to work fine, but I don't know. Or do I have to mess around in the actual code? Cause that's out of my league.

View attachment 2269103
You have to be careful T++ is prone to breaking games with add-ons in them. Personally I avoid T++, batch translation always come out like shit. Your best bet is to pick up RPG maker MV for the 10 bucks it cost right now on the steam sale. Like there is no better tool than the tool used to make the game itself.

I recommend you read this guide this guide
Especially the tools part under the spoiler section.

Here is that snippet from his guide with the two parts I mention:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cuz you don't want to edit a plug in file like that since it will most definitely break it, inside RPG maker plug-ins have setting/parameters. You want to edit the settings for a plugin without changing the actual code. Try to get your hands on the RPG Maker, if you are unable to let me know I can probably just translate those elements for you.

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, I already have RPG Maker, I just have no idea how the hell I go about this. I'll just translate the normal bits using Translator++ and see if I can get the remaining stuff translated with RPG Maker itself.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Thanks, I already have RPG Maker, I just have no idea how the hell I go about this. I'll just translate the normal bits using Translator++ and see if I can get the remaining stuff translated with RPG Maker itself.
That's good to hear, the game is so short that there is no sense in batch translating it, since you have RPG maker just do this:

open plugin menu
1672252099396.png
by clicking the puzzle piece.

it will open something like this:

1672252145632.png

Find the plug-in in question and then right click it. and press edit.

Then it will open a menu like this:

1672252369430.png

It will look dif according to what you open of course. In this screenshot I translated the text to profile. You do that by selecting it and pressing edit. and done. Just side note, dont TL everything indiscriminately cuz from my exp sometime it might be referencing the name of file so if that is changed it wont find the file. and break the plug-in. Anyways let me know if anything (y)

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Btw I am happy to collab with you on this title