RPGM None [Translation Request] Lusty Dungeon

NolahKath

Mar 12, 2023
I went and bought the latest version, and have a somewhat working translation in progress. I would need to figure out how to finish it up, package it up, and upload it somewhere. I initially translated it with Sugoi, and have hand edited parts of it where I've noticed.

I still need to rework the translation tool I'm using to make it easier to edit the translations and make them make sense. Right now the story is somewhat difficult to understand and the pronouns annoy me.

If people are interested it's easy enough to upload the translated files that I've completed.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
So messing around with the version from Nolah and anyone know to trigger the last two exhibitionist achievements?

NolahKath

Mar 12, 2023
Speaking of the achievements I did go through and try and edit the name, and descriptions to read correctly. If you see something that doesn't make sense feel free to let me know. The original Japanese data is in the www-ja folder in the game if you want to try extract it. It's all in the js/plugin.js file though serialized into the overall Javascript.

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
I haven't gotten the achievements myself, but looking at the description for the achievements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah figured a bit later because I was an idiot.
Anyway any clue on how to trigger the bad end? Absolutely no clue on how to do it aside from it existing in the scene viewer