Party Nights
Release date: Jun/27/2021
Original Language: Japanese
Genre :Female Protagonist, RPG Maker, Loli, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Violation
DLsite
:
Link Sukebei:
AD-Hentai:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BrandonH34t

Aug 24, 2019
id even take an mtl for this as long as I can figure out what I'm supposed to do in the dessert.
I managed to get through the desert relatively quickly by pure luck, but I'm not sure what to do later in one of the big cities.

As for the desert, here's what I did.

Buy lots of water (水) from the guy (should cost 10). Pressing shift will then reset your meter.

Starting from the guy you reset next to, head north-west. Follow the grass/plant things until you reach a plant you can interact with. Do so.

This will teleport you to a new area. There will be a cactus north of you, and two plants to the west and north west. You need to interact with these in the correct order (you will hear a sound showing whether or not you're correct; if wrong you'll have to start over). I think for the first area the order is top plant, bottom plant, cactus. This will repeat two more times - can't remember the order of the top of my head, but the cactus was always last, and I think the bottom plant was first in the later areas.

You should then be teleported to the entrance of a village where everyone is naked.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Reactions: SaintofCoom

miku1st

Dec 11, 2017
I managed to get through the desert relatively quickly by pure luck, but I'm not sure what to do later in one of the big cities.

As for the desert, here's what I did.

Buy lots of water (水) from the guy (should cost 10). Pressing shift will then reset your meter.

Starting from the guy you reset next to, head north-west. Follow the grass/plant things until you reach a plant you can interact with. Do so.

This will teleport you to a new area. There will be a cactus north of you, and two plants to the west and north west. You need to interact with these in the correct order (you will hear a sound showing whether or not you're correct; if wrong you'll have to start over). I think for the first area the order is top plant, bottom plant, cactus. This will repeat two more times - can't remember the order of the top of my head, but the cactus was always last, and I think the bottom plant was first in the later areas.

You should then be teleported to the entrance of a village where everyone is naked.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
In the oasis saw people naked. But can you tell me what to do next? because I don't know what to do

BrandonH34t

Aug 24, 2019
It's been almost 2 months since I finished the game and a lot of it was trial and error, so my memory is a bit hazy. I remember that talking to the naked people didn't achieve much at first and you needed to get naked yourself in order for one of them to take you to the next area. You might need talk to them a few times to get the option, or make some progress in the real world. You can go the park with the blond character to get some events there, and switch to the other charcater from home. She has a few events where she goes naked to men's bath, though I'm not sure if they are available yet. You can activate the circle on the "Destroy" building recception and skip going inside the game for a day to aim for real world events. Also, it might be worth revisting characters in the game who had events, as they often have more than one and I think the girls need to get a bit "looser" through events before some of the options to progress come up.

I was mostly switching between the real and game world and redoing things to see if there's something new or something i have missed. After the naked people, you should be able to get to a bigger city relatively quickly, where there are lots of events and ecchi jobs, including stripping and prostitution. I was stuck there for a while, and it turned out you needed to collect 5 stones to continue by going back to shrines all over the world that weren't accessible before. After you collect the two stones with the main characters, you'll need to go to the real world and get their 3 friends to help them out, which will unlick the final 3 shrines and scenes for those characters as well.

On the final floor of the big building in the city you can either fight the final boss to get the bad end, or examine the painting behind him to get transported elsewhere.

This is pretty much all I can remember at the moment.

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
Damn fcking gods. In the desert you have 2 options- get naked or go into piramyde.
You can reach piramyde, if you go to DIRECTLY south from the merchant. Literally- if you go 1 square left/right, and you wont reach (thanx to MTool Event Minimap). But NO ONE in this game tell about this!!! (at least i cant find it)

Last edited: