• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] [Hypnotic Idol | 催眠アイドル ] [RJ01116084]

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
ENG title : Hypnotic Idol – A story about having sex with a college girl driver using a hypnosis app.
JP title : 催眠アイドル 女子大生ライバーと催眠アプリでエッチしちゃう話
LINK :
Description :

This is a 3D training simulation game that can be touched intuitively by mouse operation.
You can experience a realistic feeling as if you are touching a real girl with a huge amount of dialogues and reactions.

As you repeatedly train your favorite idol girl, she becomes more and more lewd.
Turn the main character into a dirty girl who goes into heat just by looking at you, and aim for a loving lover relationship!

The game takes place in the changing room before recording, in the bed after recording, in the recording studio, in the restroom, and in the idol’s home.
You can enjoy a high degree of freedom in touching and training!

Last edited:

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
I only have black screen after pressing はじめから

any ideas why?
No, I did't actually tried the game, since the menu wasn't translated, but yeah, I've got that black screen, too. :D

Locale Emulator and changing local settings didn't help, so I have no idea. I wasn't expecting this. Maybe some piracy protection?

v0rt3x7

Oct 24, 2023
No, I did't actually tried the game, since the menu wasn't translated, but yeah, I've got that black screen, too. :D

Locale Emulator and changing local settings didn't help, so I have no idea. I wasn't expecting this. Maybe some piracy protection?
+1

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
I find this version work well without black screen issue. We can try on it

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicole555

Poggether

Dec 24, 2020
My windows defender flagged down a Win32 scarlet flash trojan. Am I correct to assume its just a false positive?

Rootwav

Jan 4, 2020
Users/[name]/AppData/LocalLow/azucat/HypnoticIdol/DLjsite/saveload then open language.json with notepad and change {"value":0} to {"value":1} save and exit. Changed the menu options to english for me and it looks like the opening dialogue as well. I haven't played through the game completely so I don't know what all is in english and what isn't.

Cobalt001

Sep 11, 2022
PSA: The provided version of the game is not virus-free. I would recommend removing it. There are some newer versions up on premium download sites that should be safer, but I hesitate to link them since I can't confirm.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Users/[name]/AppData/LocalLow/azucat/HypnoticIdol/DLjsite/saveload then open language.json with notepad and change {"value":0} to {"value":1} save and exit. Changed the menu options to english for me and it looks like the opening dialogue as well. I haven't played through the game completely so I don't know what all is in english and what isn't.
Found what you did, looks like it worked a charm for part of it, but the dialogue appeared to be broken

Last edited: