None [Translation Request] Futanari Modification Milk Farm / ふたなり改造搾精屋さん [bankarakabukiya][RJ324347]

PervertAnt

May 26, 2019
It there a full save or a guide or something since I seem to be really stuck. I am able to fill out the gauge on the left but I am unable to store my mana (stuck at 100) or move the semen around as I cannot refine it. Even tried using Cheat Engine to modify the values but that hasn't worked for me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...or move the semen around as I cannot refine it.
The translation helps if you don't have it for the tutorial. Go to study magic and get the basic refine mana ability, then go to refine mana the bit that seems to get people though is that you have to click and drag the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Different species will need different a different refine ability.

Arikawa

Oct 6, 2021
It there a full save or a guide or something since I seem to be really stuck. I am able to fill out the gauge on the left but I am unable to store my mana (stuck at 100) or move the semen around as I cannot refine it. Even tried using Cheat Engine to modify the values but that hasn't worked for me.
Can I use cheat engine for the money?

PervertAnt

May 26, 2019
Is there any cheat engine codes or a save editor since I am unable to work out how to edit the values using CE?

SqueeNoEvil

Oct 22, 2019
Is there any cheat engine codes or a save editor since I am unable to work out how to edit the values using CE?
Save files are in AppData\Local\futanari_modification. It's all plaintext with each line a different (unlabeled) value. Editing your money or mana should be as easy as finding the numbers and changing them (the files aren't very big). Other things basically require knowing from the source code what lines mean what. If you were looking to change something specific, I could try to find the line number for you.

As an aside, I have actually been on-and-off making additional changes to my copy of the game, mostly graphical updates and bugfixes, but some gameplay changes too. At this point it's more of a full mod than just a translation. If I ever get all the kinks worked out, I may post it here. Or maybe I'll make a new thread, who knows.

PervertAnt

May 26, 2019
Save files are in AppData\Local\futanari_modification. It's all plaintext with each line a different (unlabeled) value. Editing your money or mana should be as easy as finding the numbers and changing them (the files aren't very big). Other things basically require knowing from the source code what lines mean what. If you were looking to change something specific, I could try to find the line number for you.

As an aside, I have actually been on-and-off making additional changes to my copy of the game, mostly graphical updates and bugfixes, but some gameplay changes too. At this point it's more of a full mod than just a translation. If I ever get all the kinks worked out, I may post it here. Or maybe I'll make a new thread, who knows.
Worked perfectly. Thank you!

sovair11

Feb 7, 2020
Gotta say, looking back it's interesting to see how much Zaku's art style has changed over the years since this one. it's nice to see, honestly.

SecondBird

Oct 25, 2023

Overview:
You're the genius magician Squeezer, and you live a quiet life in the forest.
One day, you suddenly receives a massive unpaid tax notice,
leaving you with 30 days to scrounge together some money, or flee the country.
In order to raise the money and resolve the situation,
you decide to use your futanari slaves to create the "Futanari Milk Farm."
Cum-squeeze futanari girls, research magic, and earn money to escape your financial burden in this H simulation game!

Censored: Yes
Developer: bankarakabukiya
Version: 1.0
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese to English
Genre:
Installation:
Translation/Decensor/etc. by SqueeNoEvil:

Preview Images:
+1