• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None {Translation Request} Cradle Epic - Warrior Princess Arena - (Yuri,BDSM,Bondage,Ryona/Brutal)

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
Update

Finished translating MapInfos, Tilesets, Troops, Actors and Classes. CommonEvents is also about 50 % done. I'm mainly doing the Map files now and I've translated about a third of the text in those. Bunch of names need a second pass once I get through all the context but it shouldn't be too bad.

There's stuff called phase energy and subspace creatures. Phase energy warp energy. Is this a 40k hentai spin-off? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nightfall12

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Update

Finished translating MapInfos, Tilesets, Troops, Actors and Classes. CommonEvents is also about 50 % done. I'm mainly doing the Map files now and I've translated about a third of the text in those. Bunch of names need a second pass once I get through all the context but it shouldn't be too bad.

There's stuff called phase energy and subspace creatures. Phase energy warp energy. Is this a 40k hentai spin-off? :unsure:
I don't think translating tilesets is necessary.

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
Update

Pretty much everything is translated. There might be a few obscure lines hiding somewhere but I won't be finding them until this gets playtested. There's still a few issues that I'd like to get sorted out before I provide a beta version though.

Big issues that need solving:

1. Word wrap. I figured out how to do this but I kinda shot myself in the foot while translating when I added a bunch line breaks to make the cells more readable. Now when I run the word wrap it includes the old line breaks and it makes stuff messy. Is there some way for me to remove all the line breaks easily or make the program ignore them, or some other way to do word wrapping?

2. Font size. Some skills and character names just don't fit in the space provided for them so I need to make them smaller. I found some button that adjusts font size but it seems to adjust the font size of all cells and not just the one i want it to. Help? Tbh this isn't that important for the beta version.

Smaller issues:

1. Scripts are a bit messy since Japanese language doesn't use spaces. This has resulted in stuff like "Mollywas Attacked" I imagine I can just add spaces to the start of these scripts since there aren't too many of them but if someone has a better way then I'm all ears.

2. Really hate not having proper volume control. My ears always get blasted when I start the game. Music is also a bit loud compared to other stuff imo. Not much I can do about this without the actual creator engine I think (not that I'd know how to).

IDontWantThis.PNG

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
Well, I couldn't figure out how to use regex for the line breaks so I just did it manually... Not too proud of that but oh well. Should have fixed the script stuff but I'm not giving a full guarantee. Keep an eye on skills and statuses when they happen in battle.

But without further ado, . Don't share it elsewhere since it's still a beta version.

Things to note:
  • Translation is missing context so some stuff won't be as good as they should be. You can help by suggesting what to replace the original text with (context and screenshots will make it easier for me to decide as well).
  • If stuff breaks, provide saves, screenshots and an explanation of how it happened. I will try to fix it.
  • Some names/descriptions are still too long since I didn't bother with the font issue yet. Marking these down for me will help me when I start fixing them.
  • If the text goes off-screen somewhere, screenshot it and I'll fix it.
  • If there is anything untranslated, screenshot it for me and I'll fix it. Speaking of, in the second intro battle you fight Lilia and she has some untraslated spell stuff so don't freak out on that one.
I playtested until the first arena boss (Mana) and things worked fine. "Mana" can be defeated by spamming the flame attack as long you don't get unlucky. The flame attack will waste her vanish turns but if she doesn't use vanish then she will out-DPS you.

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
I get this error after this line and then the game closes, the intro is excruciatingly slow to get through btw

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
I get this error after this line and then the game closes, the intro is excruciatingly slow to get through btw
Intro can be sped up if you hold enter. Can you go to that folder and check if the file is there? I have it in the zip file myself... I attached an image to see what they look like.

Are you using japanese locale or locale emulator? I personally straight up have japanese locale.

FacesInJapanese.PNG

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
I found them, but two of them have messed up names
I also tried locale emulator, but didn't work

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
I found them, but two of them have messed up names
I also tried locale emulator, but didn't work
Your system seems to have fucked the names somehow, weird that it didn't mess up all of them...

I've always had japanese locale so I'm not too sure how to fix this one, maybe someone else can chime in. Make sure you have Japanese language pack installed. Setting your system locale to Japanese is pretty much a surefire way to get Japanese games to work but usually the locale emulator is enough.

I'll copy the names here so you can rename the files without downloading the whole thing again.

伊莉絲-臉 (red haired girl image)
塞西莉亞。臉 (blue haired girl image)
茉莉—臉 (green haired girl image)
赫卡蒂 (yellow haired girl image)

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
renaming the files worked, until I entered battle and got another similar error. I decided to look through all the files and found that some of the files in battlers, pictures and system have messed up names as well

Nightfall12

May 11, 2020
Well, I couldn't figure out how to use regex for the line breaks so I just did it manually... Not too proud of that but oh well. Should have fixed the script stuff but I'm not giving a full guarantee. Keep an eye on skills and statuses when they happen in battle.

But without further ado, . Don't share it elsewhere since it's still a beta version.

Things to note:
  • Translation is missing context so some stuff won't be as good as they should be. You can help by suggesting what to replace the original text with (context and screenshots will make it easier for me to decide as well).
  • If stuff breaks, provide saves, screenshots and an explanation of how it happened. I will try to fix it.
  • Some names/descriptions are still too long since I didn't bother with the font issue yet. Marking these down for me will help me when I start fixing them.
  • If the text goes off-screen somewhere, screenshot it and I'll fix it.
  • If there is anything untranslated, screenshot it for me and I'll fix it. Speaking of, in the second intro battle you fight Lilia and she has some untraslated spell stuff so don't freak out on that one.
I playtested until the first arena boss (Mana) and things worked fine. "Mana" can be defeated by spamming the flame attack as long you don't get unlucky. The flame attack will waste her vanish turns but if she doesn't use vanish then she will out-DPS you.
Thank you so much!

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
Update

There are special H-combat scenes that were completely untranslated as all the text was in the script files (which I dared not touch). This update should fix that and also improve the translation a bit up to the first H-combat scene (after the bandit base).

Instructions: Download patch, extract into the game folder, allow it to replace everything it wants and run the game. You can keep your old saves.

QuakingEarth

May 20, 2020
Update

I've been busy so progress has been slow. This update should improve the translation up to the story mission that comes after arena rank 5. Also cleaned some of the translations in the side missions. I haven't looked into fixing the "text going off screen" -issues yet that happen in the battle screens with long names/skill names/skill descriptions.

Also found 2 bugs
  • The 3rd rank military request "bandit base subjugation" ends in a crash after you lose a battle and go through the short text. This also happened in the untranslated game.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • The training centre has an MP training option but that seems to not work sometimes. It's supposed to put you into a battle but at one point it just ate my money and complained that I didn't have enough money. It worked once I progressed further into the game though... I didn't test this one too much.

Last edited:

Drdoom86

Dec 9, 2023
Can someone help me install the patch, for some reason when I paste the translation into it and let it replace the files it does nothing in game and everything is still Japanease

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Can someone help me install the patch, for some reason when I paste the translation into it and let it replace the files it does nothing in game and everything is still Japanease
Use RPG Maker decrypter to decrypt the game files, then move the decrypted files into the proper location, and finally delete/rename the encrypted archive file (*.rgss3a). Then you can apply the patch.