RPGM Completed Complete [Translation Request] Consider Nanaha [v2015-10-08] [栗pick]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I mean for the whole game the daughter had something for the father, there is nothing explicit that i know however let's say is platonic
Well yeah, but you can argue that she has a crush on daddy. At least that was my impression, but than again I could be wrong, I played it with mtl translation o_O

Reactions: jaden_yuki

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well yeah, but you can argue that she has a crush on daddy. At least that was my impression, but than again I could be wrong, I played it with mtl translation o_O
If remember correctly in medical facility she escaped cause the father didn't gave her an answer (or a no?), anyway later the father said something along the line of perhaps (or yes?).

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
If remember correctly in medical facility she escaped cause the father didn't gave her an answer (or a no?), anyway later the father said something along the line of perhaps (or yes?).
Yeah, right. If you consider the true ending being a harem, I guess he made up his mind. :LOL:

thecocx

Apr 25, 2019
Do you know the passwords for the translated saikei version? i am stuck Accountants : Hate= ヘイト doesn't work in english or japanese

Last edited:

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
Do you know the passwords for the translated saikei version? i am stuck Accountants : Hate= ヘイト doesn't work in english or japanese
It's Haight. Yes, an unfortunate transliteration.

Valiente
Region | Depita | Haight
Luluju | Flabun | Marriott

Numbers are from some Japanese guide, the names are from following the text. I have no idea where the de-trap numeric code was, in-game.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote