MacG

Dec 2, 2018
Can't proceed with Dalia or visit Zana's apartment, anyone having this issue as well?

edit: Nvm not going to spoil it.
can you give me a tip or the solution on dm? bc the wiki says that to get started her wuest you have to take zana to lvl 3 wich apparently is imposible and the changelog says zana lvl 2, i already have her at that level and have to find the delia's "secret" but i literally went to every location available in my game, the changelog says something about the strip club in red districtic, i think i know where it is but i can't get in or who to talk, i already interacted with every character, i have them all in the max progress they can in my game :s

Reactions: kasumi02

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
can you give me a tip or the solution on dm? bc the wiki says that to get started her wuest you have to take zana to lvl 3 wich apparently is imposible and the changelog says zana lvl 2, i already have her at that level and have to find the delia's "secret" but i literally went to every location available in my game, the changelog says something about the strip club in red districtic, i think i know where it is but i can't get in or who to talk, i already interacted with every character, i have them all in the max progress they can in my game :s
The strip club is in the opposite side at the entrance, past where the prostitutes are. As Dalia and Zara, I'm stuck at the same point as you are.

Sofka

Nov 2, 2022
Check out the strip club after 18:00 for something exotic (tuesday or thursday)

Reactions: MacG

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
The strip club is in the opposite side at the entrance, past where the prostitutes are. As Dalia and Zara, I'm stuck at the same point as you are.
Don't know if you have the same problem as me
but i noticed by accident that i was playing in the 0.8v and the strip club isn't in that version, just downloaded the 0.9v and transferred the savefiles and now there's the square to enter the club

(just in case you dont know where are the savefiles : "VeleskGames\ts2\scen001\save"
i didn't know had to search a little until saw Velesk said it)

plz135

Jun 6, 2017
I can't walk in this version, when clicking on the ground I take half a step forward and stop.
So I have to continue clicking to move forward.
Walking from entry of the lab to Rita takes about 1-1,5 hours ingame this way.
same problem. any ideas how to fix?

Reactions: sataninside

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice game, but I find a bit too much grinding in some cases, also sometimes game stucks wit some error. And, yes, some progressing explanations could be more precise. But in general, I like it (y)

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Nice game, but I find a bit too much grinding in some cases, also sometimes game stucks wit some error. And, yes, some progressing explanations could be more precise. But in general, I like it (y)
That's where the level 2 code comes in to help. ;)

sataninside

Sep 26, 2017
same problem. any ideas how to fix?
Same problem, but I know why now.
MultiScreen is the problem. When I play on my secondary monitor (not the default primary), movement is impossible and it messes up in all directions. As soon as I switch back to the main one, everything works.

Reactions: plz135

plz135

Jun 6, 2017
Same problem, but I know why now.
MultiScreen is the problem. When I play on my secondary monitor (not the default primary), movement is impossible and it messes up in all directions. As soon as I switch back to the main one, everything works.
just tried, it works! thank you.
hope there will be a fix for it.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
So, futa/female morph exists exclusively to slut around with random men? Looks like there is no way to progress or do pretty much anything while a woman.
Except Rita's this is the only scene, you can do as female/futa, but is is huge - including 70 different positions/options. Some of these options depend on the personality of your partner and your unlocked skills.
So, yeah, nothing at all. :(

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
Possible Bug Report: As far as I can tell in v0.9 you're supposed to unlock Taylor's job from the receptionist. However, if you've unlocked the roleplay option before you're supposed to get the job. The receptionist only shows the roleplay option.

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes