4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Have to start over again unfortunately, whenever I do retroactive changes like this it tends to breaks things going forward. I can't make any promises for sure but this kind of thing should be sorted out by the next update so hopefully things will be smooth sailing from then on.
When you know that's the case, it's really helpful if you add it to the change log.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Have to start over again unfortunately, whenever I do retroactive changes like this it tends to breaks things going forward. I can't make any promises for sure but this kind of thing should be sorted out by the next update so hopefully things will be smooth sailing from then on.
Also... why does my companion wolf clone itself so I feel like I'm playing a game of snake on my old mobile phone?

CompanionSnake.png

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Quest: Magic Apprentice, the quest doesn't go away after the first time I ask Amber about the book, so I do it again, now I have all 3 spells, and the quest is still showing in the active quest list.

Also, cool down period, it really feels weird that the cooldown has not reset even though there's been a lot of adventuring since the last battle. I can see where the back to back battles would make it too much of a buff if the cooldown period reset at the end of every battle, but there should be some mechanism where that's reset if I've traveled x distance since my last battle or something similar.

d630

Feb 21, 2018
Reading that only one "spicy scene" has been added (which doesn't even have an image to accompany it) left me thoroughly disappointed.

overlordwrath

Apr 6, 2018
unplayable. whenever I get to the map part i get a short explanation and when it ends i'm just sent back to the title screen

Aug 16, 2022
it really turns me on to give futa a blowjob, but it doesn't seem that i'm giving them a blowjob, but simply staring at their dicks.
furthermore, i'm stuck here. i'm not able to proceed even after turning all the flags to yellow or green

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes