Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-02-09] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Tracer X Dva WIP Image1

Here is the first preview of my next project!
I want to have 2 - 3 positions for this one. Each having a single continuous shot that will be loopable. (with climax for each of cours) So it would look like there is an infinite ammout of guys taking turns on them. (After the climax, the guy leaves, a new one steps in and the animation repeats)

I want to keep this one fairly short but put a lot more attention into detail. This also leaves room for a lot of alternatives. (+ this one wont take 500 years to render like the Cammy animation).

May 9, 2018
Tracer X Dva WIP Image1

I want to have 2 - 3 positions for this one. Each having a single continuous shot that will be loopable. (with climax for each of cours) So it would look like there is an infinite ammout of guys taking turns on them. (After the climax, the guy leaves, a new one steps in and the animation repeats)

I want to keep this one fairly short but put a lot more attention into detail. This also leaves room for a lot of alternatives. (+ this one wont take 500 years to render like the Cammy animation).
It ain't hard choice but damn it I'll take it

Reactions: NukaCola

DeMoCa

Jun 28, 2021
Tracer X Dva WIP Image1

Is this a new project? Cool. They say that someone looks like a trans , I don 't know , maybe didn 't sleep well .:)

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
isn't D.Va trans lore canon now~??
Nope. I've heard/seen people say that she is and also read what would otherwise be 'proof' that it's true. However, later I found evidence contradicting that proof along with statements that she wasn't. Moreover, the previous proof is gone. I double-checked her official profile & blizzard's showcase for Dva, at no point is anything regarding the above quoted brought up.

My guess is blizz was going to roll with that retcon but was met with overwhelmingly negative responses from the community. After that they prob scrubbed the internet to memory hole the incident ASAP. Thus, Dva was not retconned as far as I know. If you have an official statement backing the above quoted, stating in no uncertain terms that Dva has been retconned by blizz, please share because I'd love for this to be settled once & for all.

For the time being, the answer is 'no'. Dva stays the cute waifu she always was.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Ngl that would be hillarious

elsewhere in another universe, blizzard took the warframe approach and instead of nerf their characters, they buffed them
View attachment 3203903
warframes always had some booties, shame i absolutely hate the fucking game. everything is just a grind to unlock a new grind for the next grind. new big event, grind. new map area, grind. enjoy.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote