Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
new Khlas mods?
I will not toss coin at Khlas until his new animation pack comes out. All that has been released so far is an update to his 'male interactions' mod and I am sure that will appear on Wicked.cc once it comes out of 'testing'. His animations only come out a few times a year so I do not remain subbed to him during the quiet times.

Reactions: futuradistic

Urayxor

Sep 17, 2021
I will not toss coin at Khlas until his new animation pack comes out. All that has been released so far is an update to his 'male interactions' mod and I am sure that will appear on Wicked.cc once it comes out of 'testing'. His animations only come out a few times a year so I do not remain subbed to him during the quiet times.
Well, I hope SOMEONE else has this mod.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
can someone share me ZobiuxSims Harley Quinn sim it looks so amazing and I badly want to add her to my sims game with my joker sim

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
What is the best quality female nude bottom default that doesn't make drastic changes (making the legs longer, raising or lowering the waist, etc.)?

Aligatorx

Mar 22, 2023
Does anyone have 7cupsbobatae Olenna Kergabes She is the black haired girl on the left of the picture in the patreon post. It was the April gift box and I dont think they release those old sims

buxxuc

Oct 20, 2021
Does anyone have a body with animated genital to achieve the look like Beebavel's previews?