• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Tropolu

Jun 19, 2022
Does anyone have the latest version of Kritical's content? more specifically Dreams Of Surrender, I remember downloading it here a few days ago, but the link to dropbox is broken and I couldn't find another one

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
it takes one eternity to download from his site , why?
You can only get data as fast as the server sending it. A bunch of factors play into it. The server could be busy serving multiple requests at the same time. Some people run websites from their basement using a home internet connection and we all know how stingy ISP's can be with upload bandwidth. A download manager and a little patience will get your content. It will be worth the wait... e404p is AWESOME!

Nov 23, 2017
How do you guys organize your anims? Been downloading a bunch of anims and a shit ton of them have a messy order. Having to create a playlist in WW while scrolling through thousands of anims seems like a hell of a task.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
How do you guys organize your anims? Been downloading a bunch of anims and a shit ton of them have a messy order. Having to create a playlist in WW while scrolling through thousands of anims seems like a hell of a task.
Animations come in the form of .package files and can be placed in subdirectories in your mods folder. You could have a directory named "animations" then have a sub-folder for each animator...
Animations​
.....Anarcis​
.....Atrois​
.....Azmodan​
.....Chimochicchi​
And the like... I have other tips on sorting your CC in my TS4 Tutorial thread linked below.

Nov 23, 2017
Animations come in the form of .package files and can be placed in subdirectories in your mods folder. You could have a directory named "animations" then have a sub-folder for each animator...
Animations​
.....Anarcis​
.....Atrois​
.....Azmodan​
.....Chimochicchi​
And the like... I have other tips on sorting your CC in my TS4 Tutorial thread linked below.
I'm aware of the .package files. What I meant is the in-game anims. Bunch of anims author separate their anims into part like "sexposition1" "sexposition2" etc and WW give you the option to auto-continue these anims based on the order that was set by the author. Thing is, a lot of these anims have a messed up order so instead of going "vaginal1" to "vaginal2" it jumps from "vaginal1" to "vaginal3" and then back to "vaginal2" which is very awkward to see so you have to sort it yourself by creating a playlist and pick the anims one by one which is, like i said, a hell of a task when you have thousands of anims.