• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed The Shemale ~ Communication between legendary lewd shemale prostitute and my cock [Final] [Nas Mes Cos Mos]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

itiosolis

Aug 20, 2021
I haven't looked at the game, but this happens so often, so I'm just going to assume...
I'm sending the link to what the official tags for this site are, and what their requirements are.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
Under the spoiler ''Sexual Content''
  • Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]
If the game does not meet the above requirement, please remove the ''Gay'' tag.

Gay tag and Trans/Futa tag are completely different things.

Last edited:

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Nice to see that at least a couple of people on this thread have deigned to play the game!
I bought it 3 or so years ago and used a text-hook thingy to make my way through it.
I like it fine - it's kind of sad to see all this LAME hand-wringing about tags (._.)

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
It is kind of hard to read with the @ - @ stuff at the beginning of every line also the beginning of the line is weird a lot of the time.

1714513037019.png

vertlotus4

Nov 17, 2017
having trouble launching the game. any tips?

edit: to specify ive tried switching system language/compatibility/admin permissions. Game won't even boot up
edit2: didnt see i needed to use locale emulator. all G now

Last edited:

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Lemme know when there's a better translation plez. Or if someone has a link to the doujin, that works too!!

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Masterful translation
You can blame the uploader who moved this thread because I didn't wrote overview for this , and I simply mentioned Gay Vn in overview but the uploader fucked it up with Google translate shit from Dlsite.
But I have changed it now .

RayBar

May 12, 2020
You can blame the uploader who moved this thread because I didn't wrote overview for this , and I simply mentioned Gay Vn in overview but the uploader fucked it up with Google translate shit from Dlsite.
But I have changed it now .
Bro WHY???????????? The previous Overview was perfect:illuminati:.Can't have peak in f95 smh:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
yes i agree, please remove the gay tag so i can keep hiding behind my insecurities. i love cock, i really really love hard thick cock, but only when its a girls cock (or a fantasy species' cock). i beg of you. i cant have my friends or family seeing me jack off to this and thinking its gay. that would be cringe. :rolleyes:

/s

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
yes i agree, please remove the gay tag so i can keep hiding behind my insecurities. i love cock, i really really love hard thick cock, but only when its a girls cock (or a fantasy species' cock). i beg of you. i cant have my friends or family seeing me jack off to this and thinking its gay. that would be cringe. :rolleyes:
Mention a uploader for this. Only they can update tags.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes