4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I put a stop to that shit and put that fucker in his place. Now... only if we had the option to slit that motherfuckers throat and bury him out in the middle of nowhere.

Oh well, maybe one day. :D
I think that be to easy. I say we let Claire have fun with his asshole with a metal strapon first then we bury him

Reactions: sagerock820

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Indeed, the photo shoot felt strange, finding out she was drugged did not make it any better. I realize the player can't have control over everything in the game, but drugging both of the MCs is a big deal.
The drugs in that scene just felt like a plot device, not quite a deus ex machina level one, but still makes for bad writing, like the dev wants to rush them into becoming more depraved, instead of letting them get there naturally.

I think that be to easy. I say we let Claire have fun with his asshole with a metal strapon first then we bury him
An enormous spiked metal strapon.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
lol I think that's a little excessive given his lack of direct involvement so far...

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for ntr villians getting their comeuppance, my usual wish is that they'd get the same treatment as they give the women - so in all those games like office wife where dixon is ruining wife's butt with oversized dildo, id love to force him on the same and hear the screams.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
lol I think that's a little excessive given his lack of direct involvement so far...

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for ntr villians getting their comeuppance, my usual wish is that they'd get the same treatment as they give the women - so in all those games like office wife where dixon is ruining wife's butt with oversized dildo, id love to force him on the same and hear the screams.
So far Santini seems to get off on the power trip rather than any direct "hands-on" involvement, so the better inversion would be to make him powerless. Of course that can also be done by ramming solid objects up his jacksie, but there may be other, more satisfying ways of accomplishing the same.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

fbass

May 18, 2017
I can't wait for Santini to fuck the shit out of Kathryn, at least I hope it happens. If not I promise not to get too upset

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can't wait for Santini to fuck the shit out of Kathryn, at least I hope it happens. If not I promise not to get too upset
I would think that's pretty much a given, with the direction the game seems to be taking so far. Both Santini and Clementine have already been shown using the people they drug—Rika and Kiley/Kylie, respectively, so expect more of the same.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hello guys, i have 2 questions if anyone can answer i would appreciate it.
1] I don't mind the NTR, although i need to know whether it is avoidable or unavoidable? It just shows the game gives choices for us to construct the story as we like.
2] Also does anyone know whether any lesbian/ffm threesome content is planned with the couple?
Thanks

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
The drugs in that scene just felt like a plot device, not quite a deus ex machina level one, but still makes for bad writing, like the dev wants to rush them into becoming more depraved, instead of letting them get there naturally.

It 's hard to tell, maybe it's to set a darker more sinister theme. If we get a hypnosis app and a time stop device as well, we'll know for sure : D

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello guys, i have 2 questions if anyone can answer i would appreciate it.
1] I don't mind the NTR, although i need to know whether it is avoidable or unavoidable? It just shows the game gives choices for us to construct the story as we like.
2] Also does anyone know whether any lesbian/ffm threesome content is planned with the couple?
Thanks
1) Theoretically avoidable, but you'll be railroaded into some "borderline" scenarios (the woman of the couple making out with strangers, dreaming about other men (you can now skip the sex scene, but the dream still happens), taking selfies with strangers' dicks, and getting naked and playing with sex toys in front of other men).

2) Not in the game so far, but I'd consider it likely. Only the dev knows.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Bobbyboy48 put up over on their patreon:

1715318872172.png
Chapter 5 weekly dev log

Hey guys, time for another dev log. I've been quite spotty with these in the past, but I'm going to start doing them every week from now on.

So the chapter four release was really successful and most people really enjoyed it based on the messages I have received. I had a lot of fun making that chapter as it let me delve a bit into the darker side of story telling and I really enjoyed that. That aspect of the game was never really meant to be explored too much, and it just sort of organically veered in that direction. There will be other scenes similar to what we saw in chapter four, but the lighter side of Luke and Kathryn's story will take center stage for the majority of the scenes going forward.

And speaking of going forward, I am working hard on chapter five and really excited about the scenes you guys will see next. One of the feature scenes will be a flashback to four years earlier where Luke and Kathryn have their first date. You get to choose how the date goes as they reminisce about it while entertaining a family member who will be making their first appearance. Three other major scenes and two smaller ones will round out this chapter which should be a bit longer than chapter four.

As far as progress goes, things are progressing nicely and I got close to 100 renders done in the past week and completed the coding for one scene so far. Later this week I'll be doing a few polls for the paid members where you'll get to provide some input and help me make the game better. I'll also be steadily giving teasers to the scenes as I complete them to give you guys a glimpse into what lies ahead. I have also been working on animations, but I'm still struggling with optimizations with regards to file size. Currently, if I replaced all the transition animations with full motion video, the game would be more than double the size. I need to find a way to make better compressed videos that are still compatible with Renpy and of course look good as well. I'll continue working on this and eventually the animations will be properly implemented. I'm also going to be adding short, mini visual novels that will be available to the higher tiers starting next month. The first one will feature Kathryn and will be released shortly after chapter five. I'm going to let you guys vote on the star of future shorts after that.

Anyway, I want to once again thank everyone who supports me on Patreon. It really keeps me motivated to know that people care and are as excited about this project as I am. And I want to give an extra special thanks to the members that reach out, offer advice, encouragement and their time and services to help me make the game better. I appreciate all of you very much.

I have attached another teaser image from chapter five. This one features a new character. What do you think? Is he a good guy or bad guy? Hehe.

Bobbyboy

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
sorry Bobby but chapter 4 was undoubtedly the worst, too too small, but above all unthinkable to do 2 scenes in which you make the player believe that it will happen and then it doesn't happen... you can do it once not twice in a row; the game in general I really like good work

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
her sister is also nice, but you tease the players with these unfinished scenes . It's starting to get annoying

I thought there would be a beating scene instead of sex, by the way, how did she knocked out a guy twice her size?

and why was she afraid of him if she beat him so easily,there are flaws in the script

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
sorry Bobby but chapter 4 was undoubtedly the worst, too too small, but above all unthinkable to do 2 scenes in which you make the player believe that it will happen and then it doesn't happen... you can do it once not twice in a row; the game in general I really like good work
he wanted to create a darker atmosphere in the game from chapter 4, and it may be interesting, but the lack of ejaculation in these ugly guys will not surprise anyone anymore, this guy from the gloryhole and the train will probably walk around with an erect dick until the end of the game

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
"So the chapter four release was really successful"

lol wtf? is he serious about this? it was the shittiest update from any NTR game I played over a year.

Who asked for animations or videos? Of course they are nice but if they require this much of your effort you should just avoid it. Nobody likes this game because it had animations in it before and nobody will like it because of that.

I think this dev is confused and doesn't know which direction to go..

I've really liked this game but Bobbyboy really started to disappoint me. This is only my opinion of course..

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

lol wtf? is he serious about this? it was the shittiest update from any NTR game I played over a year.

Who asked for animations or videos? Of course they are nice but if they require this much of your effort you should just avoid it. Nobody likes this game because it had animations in it before and nobody will like it because of that.

I've really liked this game but Bobbyboy really started to disappoint me. This is only my opinion of course..
From a lewd / sharing / NTR pov I agree it was a bit lackluster. But from a story point of view I have to disagree. When it comes to the story it was the best update yet for me as alot has happened story wise to move the plot forward. We got the story of what happened to Rebecca, we got a bit more info on the basement as well as got the key to it so we can check it out. . Which is fine as sometimes the lewd needs to take a back seat in a game like this if a dev wants to actually try to tell a story instead of it being a fuckfest of a game. Which is something I applaud Bobby for not many games in this genre of AVN really try to tell a story. So it's nice to have something a bit different within the NTR / sharing genre of AVN's since there are so many out there that play out mostly the same.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022

why is it the worst because there are animations?
I don't understand your arguments a bit

it's true that these intermittent sex scenes are tiring, but you probably haven't played many NTR games if you think this is the weakest chapter

this game is not a typical NTR, but a netorase, because her guy is turned on by it, unless something changes later because it doesn't seem that their relationship will be threatened by another guy,and certainly not because of these bums.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimoF965
4.60 star(s) 27 Votes